Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2013, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Cars at TLH

Deleted

Last edited by brendog; Jun 8, 2015 at 8:03 pm
Old Apr 9, 2013, 9:38 am

Programs: Delta Plat, UA Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
oops sorry if this is late. TLH is a REALLY small airport. Ive rented from hertz there before. The counter is inside near the baggage and right across the street outside is the rental area. Chance for upgrade is low, as(i think) TLH is an airport for people in TLH to get to business areas such as CLT or ATL. Returning was confusing, had to call the counter, but you park in any spot and you record the mileage. My GPS took me to a hertz shack outside the airport - which may be where they store cars only. Park at the airport and head in to the counter (up some stairs with luggage!). Give them the keys, mileage, tank. Hope some of that helps!
Old Apr 12, 2013, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Deleted

Last edited by brendog; Jun 8, 2015 at 8:04 pm
Old Aug 18, 2016, 5:24 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, National EE, HH Diamond
Rented here yesterday. I was offered the choice of an Accord or a Suburban. Since I have never had an Accord before, I decided to give it a shot. The Accord I ended up with was a 2016 LX with 18k on it. Somehow it was classified as a PCAR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.