Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

One Two Free 2009 - Earn 8/10/09-1/31/10 - Redeem 9/17/09-6/25/10

One Two Free 2009 - Earn 8/10/09-1/31/10 - Redeem 9/17/09-6/25/10

Old Sep 30, 2009, 7:53 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by CarolDisney1
I am going to try the link posted above, but don't wait for the "email"
Link works ( https://www.emeraldclubpromos.com/12free09redeem/ ) - thanks vrbaba
Old Sep 30, 2009, 10:15 am

Programs: AC SE, HH Gold, Marriott Titanium, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Originally Posted by CarolDisney1
The EMAIL is USELESS!!!!!

Click on "redeem here" and get sent back to the sign up page where you are told "you have already signed up" GEE I knew that LOL!

I am going to try the link posted above, but don't wait for the "email"
I think they're having some problems with this promotion. We were supposed to be able to start redeeming on 17 SEP... and we get the first email on 29 SEP.

Though the link in my email worked fine.. I had to log in with my member number and email.

Ron.
Old Sep 30, 2009, 1:50 pm

Programs: DL - Plat, Marriott - Plat, Hilton - Diamond, SPG- Plat, National- ES
Well the link above worked. I tried the email one twice... Didn't work either time. Not impressive, but thanks to the poster who posted the "how to redeem link"!
Old Oct 1, 2009, 9:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, CC Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Choice Plat
does any know how to find out participating locations..i had a rental at SLC for 5 days and I dont see any free days towards that..thanks
Old Oct 2, 2009, 12:52 am

Originally Posted by techoin
does any know how to find out participating locations..i had a rental at SLC for 5 days and I dont see any free days towards that..thanks
Techoin, the only way that I think will work is if you email customer service.
I was curious about a location in Ithaca, N.Y. and called them. To my dismay, the lady who answered could not tell me if they were a participationg location or not. Eventually, I decided to write/email customer service. It took 2 days but they got back to me with an official clarification. It seems that all corporate owned locations are participating. Hope that helps.
Old Oct 3, 2009, 8:50 pm

Originally Posted by techoin
Free days do not show up instantly (or even within a few days). Also, you need two rentals to earn a free day. Just renting it straight for 5 days still counts as one rental. Right now, the link shows my earned free days through Sep 18 only.

Edit: Another posting on Oct 2, they posted my free days through Sep 30.
Old Oct 4, 2009, 7:30 am
Suspended

Programs: AA EXP,MR PP,Hyatt Diam, SPG Plat,PC Plat, HH Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by vrbaba

Edit: Another posting on Oct 2, they posted my free days through Sep 30.
And the link in the e-mail is working now.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 4:18 pm

So consecutive rentals count as separate credits when determining the free days for this promotion but not for EC Program Free Days?
Old Oct 16, 2009, 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by vrbaba
So consecutive rentals count as separate credits when determining the free days for this promotion but not for EC Program Free Days?
Looks like they do
Old Oct 20, 2009, 11:25 am

can anyone tell me if these free days are able to be combined with free days earned through my normal exec elite days?

I am wondering as I have some travel upcoming and already have a reservation for the holidays using free days. don't enough normal free days left for the travel next weekend, but with 1-2-free I have a couple days to burn.
Old Oct 20, 2009, 12:04 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by bmccorm534
can anyone tell me if these free days are able to be combined with free days earned through my normal exec elite days?
No they're not combinable - these 1-2-Free days are combinable up to 3 per reservation however.
Old Nov 11, 2009, 2:34 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum
where are free days listed?

I recently received an email from National, stating that I had earned 3 free days from 1-2-FREE. But they weren't (and still aren't) showing in my account. Do they post all at once? On certain dates?

Last year they ended up in Mr Sophie's account....but I checked there, and nada.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Old Nov 11, 2009, 3:20 pm

Programs: AC SE, HH Gold, Marriott Titanium, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Originally Posted by sophiegirl
I recently received an email from National, stating that I had earned 3 free days from 1-2-FREE. But they weren't (and still aren't) showing in my account. Do they post all at once? On certain dates?

Last year they ended up in Mr Sophie's account....but I checked there, and nada.

Anyone else experiencing this?
You're logging in here?
https://www.emeraldclubpromos.com/12free09redeem/

Mine have all showed up on time.. they usually post on Fridays.

Ron.
Old Nov 12, 2009, 4:12 am

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum
newfbc, thanks for the help.

and no, I wasn't looking in the link you provided, I was looking in my regular account. when I looked in the correct place, voila - there are my days.

somewhere along the line I missed that- must be exhausted from trying to keep up with all these end of year promo's!
Old Dec 4, 2009, 3:21 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, AA, WN, UA, US, WN, BA.
I tried a one day rental to pick up at ISP on June 25 (the last valid day of the promotion) and return at JFK on June 26 but it would not allow me to use the coupon.

I also tried pickup June 23 and return June 24th and it wouldn't let me. However, for days in april for example I could use the coupon no problem. Anyone knows what gives? Should I call up emerald club customer service and ask them what the situation is?

Last edited by glader; Dec 4, 2009 at 3:29 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.