Wiki Posts
Search

Executive VIP???

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2009, 5:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: NW GE, National EE, IChotels Plat
Executive VIP???

I was in Sacramento last week... and saw and Executive VIP section. Anyone know what this is? I'm an EE, but I thought the standard selection location is the Executive lot.

Thanks
Old Jun 15, 2009, 6:26 am

For titans of industry and influential persons, not regular folk like you and I.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 3:37 pm

Programs: aeroplan,amex platinum,hilton honours, emerald club elite, priority club
Originally Posted by SDtraveler
I was in Sacramento last week... and saw and Executive VIP section. Anyone know what this is? I'm an EE, but I thought the standard selection location is the Executive lot.

Thanks
EXEC VIP is invitation only and usually given to CEO's of National's major high volume accounts. No other "benefits" per se, other than meet and greet personalized service (if the CEO wants it
Old Jun 15, 2009, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Ohhh... I get it now. So the the VIPs of my company would be able to chose from that line. I can't imagine how many cars we rent per week.

Cool... Thanks for the info.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 7:00 pm

Programs: aeroplan,amex platinum,hilton honours, emerald club elite, priority club
Ohhh... I get it now. So the the VIPs of my company would be able to chose from that line. I can't imagine how many cars we rent per week.

Cool... Thanks for the info.
Just out of curiosity, how big was the VIP section? I cant believe it would be more than a dozen spots. I think the # of VIP members is less than 5000.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 8:35 pm
Original Poster

It was only around 6 or 8
Old Jun 15, 2009, 8:49 pm

It was only around 6 or 8
what kind of cars were they?
Old Jun 16, 2009, 7:46 am

Originally Posted by drzoidberg
there was one spot in OKC, a toyota YAris
Old Jun 16, 2009, 7:52 am

Programs: United- 1K, National-ExSelect, Hilton- Dia, Marriott- PlatPrem, Hyatt - Diamond
I commuted to Sac weekly for a few months. The National lot for Emerald Club members was seriously lacking. I never saw an "Executive VIP" area either. Hmmm...

I am used to lots like in Denver, Detroit, and Chicago where the Executive Select members get cars like the Buick Enclave, Tahoe's, Edge's and Volvo's. I think the nicest car that I got in my 2 months in Sac was a Prius, and that was only because I tipped the guy at the lot.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 3:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by drzoidberg
A couple of Volvos, a cadillac sts, and a cadillac Escalade are what I noticed.

The section is behind the booth at the lot.

I'm all over the country, and I guess this is the first time I've noticed a lot like this.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 4:57 pm

A couple of Volvos, a cadillac sts, and a cadillac Escalade are what I noticed.

The section is behind the booth at the lot.

I'm all over the country, and I guess this is the first time I've noticed a lot like this.
Thanks. I'm surpirsed there even was a section. Typically with EXEC VIP they will offer a meet and greet service and have a car set aside for the member (if requested). Since there are not too many members, they dont have their own section, that's why Im surprised they had one in SAC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.