National/ Alamo FAQs and Questions

Old Jun 12, 19, 11:06 am

Alamo @ MCO Q.

The standard sized pickup category is priced much less than even the compact category.

If I book the truck can i just pick a car/SUV from the midsize or fullsize aisle? Id be not stopping at the counter. Would be linked to my alamo account just heading to the booth in the garage.
Old Jun 12, 19, 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by keishashadow View Post
Alamo @ MCO Q.

The standard sized pickup category is priced much less than even the compact category.

If I book the truck can i just pick a car/SUV from the midsize or fullsize aisle? Id be not stopping at the counter. Would be linked to my alamo account just heading to the booth in the garage.
If your reservation is with Alamo you can't take from the National aisle, if that's what you're asking.
Old Jun 18, 19, 7:52 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Amex Plat
We will be renting a car at the Nice, FR train station for 3 days. If we return the day or evening before (so anywhere from 15-25 hours early, would there be any penalty? Im happy to pay the three full days just wondering about an early return fee.

Also, does anyone know if they have after hours returns?
Old Jun 19, 19, 11:47 am

I am EE and have a SJC>SFO rental coming up for a vacation. My wife and I would like a convertible, but there is no option to specifically rent on on the booking page. I booked a midsize right now to get the Executive selection, but is there a way to guarantee that we'll get one prior to showing up and hoping they have one I can upgrade to?
Old Jun 19, 19, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by shimps1 View Post
I am EE and have a SJC>SFO rental coming up for a vacation. My wife and I would like a convertible, but there is no option to specifically rent on on the booking page. I booked a midsize right now to get the Executive selection, but is there a way to guarantee that we'll get one prior to showing up and hoping they have one I can upgrade to?
It seems like only certain classes are allowed to be reserved for one-way, so often special classes like convertibles don't show up for one-way bookings. Since SFO is so close if it fits your travel plans you could try to a roundtrip booking at SJC and Uber to SFO.
Old Jul 11, 19, 2:19 pm

Is Anchorage national location still a franchise location?