Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at MCO

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2019, 10:43 am

Arriving at MCO around 1am on 4/2 (flight leaves at 11pm on 4/1). Currently have an EE res starting on 4/2, ending on 4/9 for full size at $318.69. Looking to possibly arrive earlier (if DL has confirmed seats for same-day change - we are Plat Med) and depart a day or two later. Pricing on a new res shows $471.01 for 4/1-4/11 - that's over $150 for 2 more days. Would I be better off with the original res and then keeping the car an additional day or two or making the new res for the higher price and then just letting the chips fall where they may with the pick up/drop off times?

Hoping to get something at least as big as a std SUV though we've pulled Navigators and Yukons from the EE aisle before. I have a "backup" res from 4/1-4/11 at Alamo for a full-size SUV at $505.51 and a premium SUV at Budget for $538.31 so those are my worst-case scenarios.
Old Mar 30, 2019, 4:04 am

I picked up on 3/27 around 4pm. Didn’t get to catalog EA/ES like I usually do because I had family in tow. There were plenty of cars of all sizes but no big suv. For larger cars they had Ford Flex, Grand Cherokee, Highlander, and Caravans. There were Land Rover Discovery for upgrade. I asked for a large suv and suggested a Tahoe, Suburban, or Expedition. Without any hesitation the attendant said let me see what I can find. She came back with a QX80 which was fine by me.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 3:28 am

Originally Posted by Quintious
I've ended up at this joint 5 times so far this year. EE aisle universally has an army of minivans, convertible Mustangs, and more often than not BMW 4-series. Last time I was there, all that was left were minivans. I went up to the counter and he handed me the keys to a Maserati. I think next to DEN and LAX, this might be my fave National spot.
what's the ee aisle called?
Old Apr 1, 2019, 3:58 am

Originally Posted by Ijones027
what's the ee aisle called?
and are there a list of airports that have this aisle?
Old Apr 1, 2019, 10:46 am

Programs: Hertz Presidents Circle, National EE, Lots of Stupid CCs&The I Am Crazy Enough To Actually Pay For F
and are there a list of airports that have this aisle?
look up the national car website, it will have a lost of aisle locations
Old Apr 1, 2019, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by bmw745ion19s
look up the national car website, it will have a lost of aisle locations
I'm referring to the ee aisle not the executive aisle
Old Apr 1, 2019, 12:08 pm

I'm referring to the ee aisle not the executive aisle
There is no such thing. I don't know why you keep asking about it in every thread.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by bullsfan1227
There is no such thing. I don't know why you keep asking about it in every thread.
the reason I have asked this question in every thread is that there's conflicting reports here's a quote from Wiley
"Picked up at DCA last week. Something must have been off. As far as selection goes, it was a lot of the usual, but the cars seemed out of place...like a Nissan Maxima in ES, a Fiat 500 in EE...and a Ford Expidition with 500 miles in the regular EA. Go figure" and quintious who rented from mco stated the following
"I've ended up at this joint 5 times so far this year. EE aisle universally has an army of minivans, convertible Mustangs, and more often than not BMW 4-series. Last time I was there, all that was left were minivans. I went up to the counter and he handed me the keys to a Maserati. I think next to DEN and LAX, this might be my fave National spot".
I'm just looking for clarity, thanks
Old Apr 1, 2019, 12:36 pm

the reason I have asked this question in every thread is that there's conflicting reports here's a quote from Wiley
"Picked up at DCA last week. Something must have been off. As far as selection goes, it was a lot of the usual, but the cars seemed out of place...like a Nissan Maxima in ES, a Fiat 500 in EE...and a Ford Expidition with 500 miles in the regular EA. Go figure" and quintious who rented from mco stated the following
"I've ended up at this joint 5 times so far this year. EE aisle universally has an army of minivans, convertible Mustangs, and more often than not BMW 4-series. Last time I was there, all that was left were minivans. I went up to the counter and he handed me the keys to a Maserati. I think next to DEN and LAX, this might be my fave National spot".
I'm just looking for clarity, thanks
There is no such thing. Is that clear enough for you?
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 12:59 pm

Originally Posted by bullsfan1227
There is no such thing. Is that clear enough for you?
No, your answer doesn't explain these people that keeping saying there's a ee aisle
Old Apr 1, 2019, 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by cute_lil_bmw
Arriving at MCO around 1am on 4/2 (flight leaves at 11pm on 4/1). Currently have an EE res starting on 4/2, ending on 4/9 for full size at $318.69. Looking to possibly arrive earlier (if DL has confirmed seats for same-day change - we are Plat Med) and depart a day or two later. Pricing on a new res shows $471.01 for 4/1-4/11 - that's over $150 for 2 more days. Would I be better off with the original res and then keeping the car an additional day or two or making the new res for the higher price and then just letting the chips fall where they may with the pick up/drop off times?

Hoping to get something at least as big as a std SUV though we've pulled Navigators and Yukons from the EE aisle before. I have a "backup" res from 4/1-4/11 at Alamo for a full-size SUV at $505.51 and a premium SUV at Budget for $538.31 so those are my worst-case scenarios.
You wrote " we've pulled Navigators and Yukons from the EE aisle before". Is there a special aisle at the airport for EE members that is not part of the regular executive aisle and if there is what is the aisle called? Also, is this aisle also available for EE members only on a non free day reservation?
Old Apr 1, 2019, 1:11 pm

Originally Posted by GW McLintock
Rented on the A side around midnight 12/20. EE had pick-your-color Camaro convertibles and Challengers. Also a Fusion and some crossover with the lights on (maybe a Dodge Journey). I took the lone Camaro SS, fully loaded Premium and Luxury aisles I saw had the XTS among other unmemorable offerings.

-J.
You said " EE had pick-your-color Camaro convertibles and Challengers". Is this aisle only for EE members and is it available for non free day reservations?
Old Apr 1, 2019, 2:23 pm

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by N Rustovsky
You said " EE had pick-your-color Camaro convertibles and Challengers". Is this aisle only for EE members and is it available for non free day reservations?
There is no EE aisle. There is only Emerald and Executive Aisle. EE and Exec members can pick form both aisles. People on these forums use EE/ES to designate the same aisle which is the executive aisle.
Old Apr 2, 2019, 5:52 pm

Heading back to MCO in two weeks and I'm now Exective! Any updates to what's been there lately?
Old Apr 15, 2019, 7:37 am

Programs: Avis Trump. Costco Exec. SPG PLAT PREM-90. WN A+/CP. AA SLV. Nat EE..
Last few weeks for me have been pretty ho hum. This was A side around 9:30 today. B side was equal or worse IMHO
Attached Images   

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.