Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at DEN

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2010, 8:13 am

Thanks for the update. Did you happen to notice what full size SUV's they had?
Old Aug 16, 2010, 8:14 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Saw a couple Tahoe's and Suburbans.... think I saw a 4-Runner too.
Old Aug 17, 2010, 7:00 am

Thanks for the info.
Old Jan 7, 2011, 9:57 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum
Picked up on a Wednesday afternoon. Relatively empty EA and ES. EA had a few of the Chevys, a Toyota Camry, Jeep Liberty, Hyundai SUV among other things. The ES had a few Buick Lucernes, a couple minivans, and a GMC Yukon.
Old Feb 5, 2011, 10:49 am

Programs: Newb. National Exec. Marriott/SPG Gold Elite, Hertz Gold
Anyone have any recent experiences in Den with EA or ES? Looking into a trip toward the end of Feb. Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 11, 2011, 12:24 am

Programs: United 1K, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Stripes13
Anyone have any recent experiences in Den with EA or ES? Looking into a trip toward the end of Feb. Thanks in advance.
I was a good week for me in DEN.

First rental, I arrived very late in the evening. EA and ES was very scarce. In EA, there were Malibus and a couple Focus'. In ES, there were 2 Impalas, a minivan and a DTS. The Emerald Club attendant had an Impala and the DTS started and heated up. I took the DTS...fully loaded with front and rear back-up sensors, navigation, XM, Bose stereo, heated seats and steering wheel, moon roof, etc.

Just picked up my second rental of the week. EA and ES were loaded with vehicles tonight. EA had a bunch of Malibus, Focus', Soul, etc. ES had Impalas, Chargers, 300s, 4x4 F150s, 4x4 1500 Rams, 4x4 Silverados, Grand Marquis. I was inline to checkout a Silverado and saw a Challenger pull around. So I felt obliged to go collect it.

So, overall, not a bad week in Denver...a stacked DTS and a Challenger.
Old Feb 13, 2011, 12:35 am

Thanks for the update Stealth, hopefully they keep doing what theyre doing!
Old Feb 28, 2011, 10:24 pm

Picked up Wednesday for a week long rental, ES had 1 Xterra (taken right away) Couple Minivans, 2 quad cab pickups (dodge), couple jeeps. Started heading toward one of the jeeps when they pulled around a Nissan Armada. Immediately went to that. EA had lots of fullsize cars, couple vans, nothing spectacular. Returned this evening around 6pm, both aisles looked scarce. Saw minvans, couldnt tell what the sedans were.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 2:29 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum
Monday morning -- picked up VW Beetle off the EA since the ES just had boring sedans. A lot of Chevy Impalas and other full size vehicles. A Nissan Altima. Some kind of 4x4 pickup truck. I noticed in the center section where they park the luxury vehicles there were a few Saabs -- a Saab 9-5 and two Saab 9-3's! Very exciting! Hope we see those on the ES some day!!
Old Mar 1, 2011, 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Monday morning -- I noticed in the center section where they park the luxury vehicles there were a few Saabs -- a Saab 9-5 and two Saab 9-3's! Very exciting! Hope we see those on the ES some day!!
Wow
were these the latest gen saabs?
http://www.saabusa.com/us/en/start#/...rview/landing/

http://www.saabusa.com/us/en/start#/...rview/landing/
Old Mar 2, 2011, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by gabrielsreign
Yup! Those are the ones. There was also a Saab 9-4x SUV.
Old Mar 2, 2011, 6:10 pm

SAABs as Luxury

That is great.
Old Jun 3, 2011, 2:23 pm

Any recent experience at DEN? Scheduled to pickup a week from today. Wondering what their summer selection will look like. Thanks!
Old Jun 26, 2011, 9:37 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Renting today, hoping for some of the Taurus's that have been around for about a year now. Had the same car 3 separate weeks earlier this year, my radio and seat pre-sets were still there each week!

Nope! No Taurus's in site... very much sold out yesterday. I made a beeline for a Buick and then saw the brand new orange Charger sitting there, had to take it of course. Had one last week in OMA, I guess it's not too bad. I wish they had Satellite Radio and bluetooth, but I guess I can't be picky.

Last edited by nevansm; Jun 27, 2011 at 6:47 pm Reason: Added post-pickup info.
Old Jun 29, 2011, 8:30 am

Programs: AA Plat, DL Silver, Hyatt Diamond, National EE
No SUVs....just a bunch of fcars, grand marq, etc. The usual watered-down ES. Took a Taurus, best thing on lot, it was purple, had the mykey issue limiting my volume on the radio. Not impressed. Dropped off DEN Sunday morning, picked up at DTW Sunday evening....world of difference.

My three favorite ES....ORD, DTW, DFW. Some surprises, but these always please.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.