Cars at DEN

Old Jul 30, 14, 8:53 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, AA GLD, DL FO, Natl Elite
I didn't get a chance to see. My coworkers who fly into DEN often tell me that they've usually got a selection of everything the Exec selection. Good luck!
Old Aug 12, 14, 9:10 am

Middling selection at DEN this Monday morning for Aisle. Did get my hands on a V6 Charger, but it's poorly equipped... no bluetooth, not even for phone let alone audio streaming.
Old Aug 21, 14, 3:22 pm

Programs: UA Premier Gold, DL FO, DL MM, Marriott Gold, Hyatt platinum
Emerald executive selection at DEN was pathetic at noon on Aug. 20. Only a bunch of Nissan Altimas and one Impala. Nothing else.
Old Aug 22, 14, 11:25 am
mkt

Programs: AA lt PLT; B6 Mosaic; Emerald Club Executive
Originally Posted by Hawk Circle View Post
Emerald executive selection at DEN was pathetic at noon on Aug. 20. Only a bunch of Nissan Altimas and one Impala. Nothing else.
Beats my minivan-only choice they had last time I was there.
Old Aug 22, 14, 4:07 pm

I got a Camaro a few Saturdays ago (first week of August). As for the cars in the Executive Aisle, there was a Mazda6, several Nissan Altimas, Dodge Chargers & Challengers. I didn't bother checking the crossovers nor the SUV aisles.

When I returned the car on Sunday, I saw several Infinitis (Q50, JX/QX60, FX/QX70) and a 5-series BMW in the aisle where you have to pay extra to get those cars. There were also two Corvettes parked out front. One of the National employees kinda accosted me when I was looking at the premium cars and gently reminded me that those cost extra (a douchey salesman move IMHO).

Although miffed, I chatted up the National employee and asked him about any convertibles and he said that they were being rebalanced/assigned to a different brand (maybe Alamo).

I'm going again tomorrow to rent a car for the weekend. I'll report what they have.
Old Aug 22, 14, 10:53 pm

Any Sienna's on the Aisle lately?
Old Aug 30, 14, 12:56 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG Platinum + Lifetime Gold. Overly loyal apparently.
Two new convertible Stingrays up front, but no cost info on them. Two Cadillac SRX in the $50 a day premium aisle. A Camaro (I took it without many other interesting cars on the executive aisle). A few Chargers, a Challenger, a Ford Flex, some GMC Acadias, a bunch of miscellaneous four doors, a few minivans. Surprised by a few pickups, Fords, full size.
Old Sep 12, 14, 6:34 am

Programs: GP Dia, HH Dia, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Anybody get anything recently? Will be picking up super late night on Sunday for a one day rental and would like to pick up something fun.
Old Sep 12, 14, 8:03 am

Programs: Emerald Club
Denver - Monday 9/7/14

Rented at DEN Monday - 9/7/14...ES had a boatload of Traverses, Chargers, Altimas, and minivans. For $50/day more, they had SRXs, Escalades, and Camaros. I rented an AWD Traverse (had XM for 2 days...3rd day no XM radio...free service must have expired).
Old Sep 17, 14, 10:58 pm

Got a Challenger on Monday. It was just sitting there in the Emerald Aisle so I figured why not... better than the yawn-inducing selection you usually get.

Unfortunately, the vehicle absolutely reeked of cigarette smoke. There are even some ashes still in certain parts of the car.

Fun car though.
Old Oct 22, 14, 12:38 am

Rented on 10/9. ES had a solid and full selection at 6PM.

Camaro, Mustang, NMY Sonata, Grand Cherokee, Tahoe, Maxima, Malibu, others.

Settled on a Nissan Pathfinder.
Old Oct 25, 14, 1:54 pm

Programs: Delta PM, United Premier Silver, Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE
Picked up on Monday 10/13 around 5pm, Executive Selection had a wide selection of SUVs mostly; traverses, acadias, a tahoe. There were a handful of various sedans and a couple minivans as well but I ended up hopping in one of the many Traverses.
Old Dec 25, 14, 3:08 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, AAdvantage, Southwest, HHonors, National
Picked up my rental late on Christmas eve. ES was pretty picked over. Mostly Camaros left over with some Malibus, Sonatas, and Mustangs in the mix. Found a brand new Ford Fusion, still with protective plastic coverings in the interior and 26 mi on the odometer.
Old Jan 6, 15, 12:55 am

Programs: DL, National, Marriott, Hilton
How has the Emerald Aisle been looking lately? Not in my name but we will be picking up on Saturday at around 1pm local time assuming our flight arrives on time at 12:37pm. Based on images I've seen there's a wide option of cars. Interested in a Chrysler 200, Dodge Dart/Charger, Ford Explorer. All depends on what is there.
Old Jan 8, 15, 12:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
Originally Posted by N639DL View Post
How has the Emerald Aisle been looking lately? Not in my name but we will be picking up on Saturday at around 1pm local time assuming our flight arrives on time at 12:37pm. Based on images I've seen there's a wide option of cars. Interested in a Chrysler 200, Dodge Dart/Charger, Ford Explorer. All depends on what is there.
I was there last week, early AM Friday 1/2. There were lots of cars, no SUVs, and nearly all were covered in snow and ice from the storm a full day earlier. Only clean car had a New Mexico plate, and I assume was just returned - I took this one. No Exec Aisle hangtag, the checkout booth made me one. Gas tank wasn't full. Booth agent said he noted the partial fuel tank I wouldn't be charged.

On return late Sunday, there were no staff around. After 10 mins I left the car in the return aisle.

Got on bus, driver was hanging out with another bus driver, after a few mins I let him know I was late for my flight.

Was emailed a bill the next day, tank of fuel cost was added. I called an had it removed.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: