Cars at DEN

Old Jul 13, 13, 7:02 pm

Programs: Hertz PC,National EE,Hilton Diamond,Marriott Titanium, AS Gold 75K, DL Platinum
Dwb, I don't ever check ES but when I do I typically see Chrysler 200s few impala's and other vehicles like that. It's pretty rare to see a SUV in ES it is probably a mistake if it is in there. I don't know if your company makes you book mid size or if you can book whatever class. If you can I recommend you just book the car class you need
Old Jul 13, 13, 8:09 pm

Why don't you check the ES!? You claim you only became a VIP a few weeks ago (that you were in the process as a matter of fact) so what did you do prior to that? Also, if you look at this thread you will see many, many reports of SUVs in the ES, so where do you get this info!?!
Old Jul 13, 13, 9:03 pm

Programs: Hertz PC,National EE,Hilton Diamond,Marriott Titanium, AS Gold 75K, DL Platinum
Oh crap I meat EA!! Tells you how well I pay attention to what I'm typing! Sorry about that!!!
Old Jul 13, 13, 11:16 pm
Used to be bulldoggolfer05

Programs: HGP DMD, HHonors DMD, SPG PLT, MR PLT
Originally Posted by Collin03 View Post
Oh crap I meat EA!! Tells you how well I pay attention to what I'm typing! Sorry about that!!!
I can only hope that this flaw does not carry over into client relations in your executive position or that could lead to some awkward moments
Old Jul 14, 13, 7:55 am

Yes it could!
Old Jul 16, 13, 12:22 am

Spotted 3 2014 Silverado LT's at DEN tonight.
Brand new not prepared for renting yet.

ES was empty besides a lone Traverse and pathfinder.

Besides those 3 SUV's on the whole lot Yukon XL with no keys escape and compass.
At costumer service they were holding a sequoia and whole lot of mini vans.
Rep told me they had 1900 reservatons today and extremely short.
Old Jul 16, 13, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by miresident View Post
Spotted 3 2014 Silverado LT's at DEN tonight.
Brand new not prepared for renting yet.

ES was empty besides a lone Traverse and pathfinder.

Besides those 3 SUV's on the whole lot Yukon XL with no keys escape and compass.
At costumer service they were holding a sequoia and whole lot of mini vans.
Rep told me they had 1900 reservatons today and extremely short.
Well and you got there late on a Monday, that's some of the reason there wasn't anything really
Old Jul 16, 13, 5:09 pm
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by Collin03 View Post
Well and you got there late on a Monday, that's some of the reason there wasn't anything really
Odd. My colleague flew into DEN last night and reported a fully stocked EA/ES. Same as last Monday. Do you frequent this location often, Collin03?
Old Jul 16, 13, 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by dwbf11 View Post
Odd. My colleague flew into DEN last night and reported a fully stocked EA/ES. Same as last Monday. Do you frequent this location often, Collin03?
Yes I do. It seems when I was EE the ES on Monday night was empty with very small amount of vehicles
Old Jul 16, 13, 5:44 pm

When was the last time you were there? I've noticed a marked improvement at this station in the past few months.
Old Jul 16, 13, 5:51 pm

When was the last time you were there? I've noticed a marked improvement at this station in the past few months.
June some where in the middle I don't remember. It was a Monday afternoon and there was just crap. 200's and minivans, I ended up leaving with a junk Dodge Journey, oh well only had it for a day
Old Jul 16, 13, 5:57 pm

So Monday night is always horrible based on a Monday afternoon experience last month?
Old Jul 16, 13, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by Coastercameron View Post
So Monday night is always horrible based on a Monday afternoon experience last month?
I go there very often. 90% of the time at night. It just so happen that went to DEN on an earlier flight that day.
Old Jul 16, 13, 6:23 pm

I thought you had an S60 out of ORD for a month per this post?
Old Jul 16, 13, 6:41 pm

I thought you had an S60 out of ORD for a month per this post?
I do! Ive left it at the airport and done side trips to Florida, New York, and North Carolina. I haven't been to DEN since last month im sure ill make my way down there in August some time. Been way to busy!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: