Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at LAX

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2019, 8:28 am

Programs: Hertz PC,National EE,Hilton Diamond,Marriott Titanium, AS Gold 75K, DL Platinum
Originally Posted by kxc262
Pick up around 1am
I only saw one expedition in full size suv.

ES - Maxima Impala, Pacifica, Altima, Fusion .
EA - Elantra, Nissan Frontier

Bad selection.
​​​
Usually LAX has a pretty decent selection. Thanks for reporting back!
Old Mar 9, 2019, 9:06 am

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Collin03
Usually LAX has a pretty decent selection. Thanks for reporting back!
Agreed. Spring break in full swing so looks like everything's been pulled for reservations
Old Mar 13, 2019, 10:25 am
havnfn

Programs: Delta-DM; Hilton-Diamond; Hyatt-Diamond
Originally Posted by kxc262
Agreed. Spring break in full swing so looks like everything's been pulled for reservations
landing in a few hours. Hopefully it’s better at 2pm than 1am
Old Mar 14, 2019, 12:07 pm
havnfn

There were two QX80s in the Executive area on the side. Some guy bounded up the stairs ahead of me and got the first one. I got the second. Must be a bit older? 30k miles and no Car Play

i had multiple Maximas last month. Preferred that infotainment setup. And a bit easier to park than this beast. Heh
Old Mar 14, 2019, 4:56 pm

Hello everyone,
i am flying into LAX next week and would like to rent a Dodge Challenger R/T or Charger R/T. Does National usually have them at their LAX location in the Emerald or Executive aisles? And has anyone seen a Challenger Scat Pack with the 6.4 V8 Hemi in the Premier section that you can upgrade to ? thanks in advance for any info !
Old Mar 14, 2019, 6:05 pm
havnfn

Saw a Challenger yesterday about 2pm. Can’t speak to what was under the hood
Old Mar 16, 2019, 7:53 pm

Programs: Hertz PC,National EE,Hilton Diamond,Marriott Titanium, AS Gold 75K, DL Platinum
Picked up today. All sedans in emerald and ES. Except for one Mitsubishi SUV and one Ford Escape. I had a reservation for full size SUV thankfully. But wasn't a lot to choose from. Armada SL that was it in the Full size SUV area. I knew I wanted the Expedition Limited so I hunted around for a while in the over flow in the middle of the lot and finally found one with WA plates with 6K. Really don't like having out state plates but I got the vehicle I wanted so I can't complain to much
Old Mar 16, 2019, 9:32 pm

Originally Posted by Collin03
Picked up today. All sedans in emerald and ES. Except for one Mitsubishi SUV and one Ford Escape. I had a reservation for full size SUV thankfully. But wasn't a lot to choose from. Armada SL that was it in the Full size SUV area. I knew I wanted the Expedition Limited so I hunted around for a while in the over flow in the middle of the lot and finally found one with WA plates with 6K. Really don't like having out state plates but I got the vehicle I wanted so I can't complain to much
Any Hemi Challengers or Chargers that you might of noticed ? thanks in advance !
Old Mar 17, 2019, 11:37 pm

Originally Posted by Westcoast Flyer
Any Hemi Challengers or Chargers that you might of noticed ? thanks in advance !
There wasn't a Dodge to be had on the lot but maybe a grand caravan
Old Mar 18, 2019, 7:22 am

Flying into LAX tomorrow (Tuesday) around 3:30pm - Currently have a "sporty" reservation. Any idea what I may have the choice from? I am an Emerald Reserve member.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by tylermarshallll
Flying into LAX tomorrow (Tuesday) around 3:30pm - Currently have a "sporty" reservation. Any idea what I may have the choice from? I am an Emerald Reserve member.
Challenger v6, Mustang 4cyl, Camaro 4cyl, maybe a v8 if you're lucky? Let us know what you get
Old Mar 18, 2019, 10:23 am

Originally Posted by glostix
Challenger v6, Mustang 4cyl, Camaro 4cyl, maybe a v8 if you're lucky? Let us know what you get
Seems kind of strange to me, but I have *never* gotten a V8 Mustang (GT) from National. I have had dozens of Hemi Chargers, 2 or 3 Hemi Challengers, and one Camaro SS (coincidentally at LAX), but never a Mustang GT.

And I look for them since that's what my personal car is.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 10:53 am

Originally Posted by Qwkynuf
Seems kind of strange to me, but I have *never* gotten a V8 Mustang (GT) from National. I have had dozens of Hemi Chargers, 2 or 3 Hemi Challengers, and one Camaro SS (coincidentally at LAX), but never a Mustang GT.

And I look for them since that's what my personal car is.

Got my fingers crossed for something like that Camaro SS you were lucky to get at LAX!

Any recent inventory checks would be must appreciated! Will report back tomorrow with what I get.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by tylermarshallll
Got my fingers crossed for something like that Camaro SS you were lucky to get at LAX!

Any recent inventory checks would be must appreciated! Will report back tomorrow with what I get.
I think the SS I got was last spring - a '17 model, and they didn't have it front and center. I was wandering around looking for something not-boring and found it in the far right row of cars, all the way at the back.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 1:15 am

Hello everyone,
has anyone recently seen the Minivan choiceline at Alamo LAX? We would really like to try a Chrysler Pacifica, how are our chances there?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.