Cars at LAX

Old Oct 1, 2023, 10:52 pm

Originally Posted by Nmtmev
Stopped by today for an enterprise rental. Walked around through national. Everything under the sun that you can imagine was there. The emerald isle had everything, even a few large pickup trucks. Lots of the usual. No shortage of selection. I Reserved a Premium Luxury SUV. I was offered a 2021 Land Rover Range Rover with like 30k miles or a new Escalade (actually the same one I had last time) almost took the cadi again but I saw them pulling up a Brand New BMW X7 Xdrive 40i 2023. It had 700miles on the clock. Fully loaded. So that's what I'm driving this week. Will try to contribute to the ride report with photos , cause you guys like photos. So far 0 complaints. I'm really surprised on how it's spec'd. Gonna put about 2300 miles on it and report back when I can. They issued me a $70 credit because I "Downgraded" a class. I took it obviously 😂 its definitely not a downgrade. More like an upgrade and a discount. I'm just a regular ol emeralds club member, no status.
Any photos???
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2023, 11:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by bmwlad24
Any photos???
This is from nearly five months ago...

-J.
Old Nov 4, 2023, 3:28 pm
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Fun fact about the rental location the typical ramp way out is closed because its at risk of collapse. Yes, you read it here first. To exit, you now have to take a different ramp down and go through the back where Alamo cars are normally kept. They anticipate leaving the location for the new rental car centre in January.
Old Nov 6, 2023, 9:47 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
A bit delayed in my posting but here is a quick snapshot from Sunday, October 15.

jizen and oftech like this.
Old Dec 4, 2023, 7:43 pm

Programs: National Executive
Nov 27 10 am Executive has a lot of SUVs. Saw a Q5, Highlander, Grand Cherokee, a Yukon, a Wagoneer, a Tahoe, and 2 Armadas. Also saw some other types like multiple Pacificas, Chargers, Camaro convertible.

Emerald Aisle has your usual assortment of sedans and crossovers as well as multiple Tacomas and Frontiers.
Old Dec 20, 2023, 7:42 pm

Trying to figure out something here at LAX National rental. I am booked for a "Sporty Car'" end of this month since it was the cheapest option when booking on National's website. Will I be able to take anything from the Emerald Aisle ? Don't really want the sporty car but am trying to save a few bucks! On any photos or videos I don't really see a "sporty car" section like other locations
Thanks ahead of time !
Old Jan 1, 2024, 1:09 am

Arrived at 6:30am this morning (Dec. 31st) and the aisle were fully stocked with a good variety of cars. Some that caught my eye - two new 2024 Mustangs, a VW Atlas, a couple of Dodge Charger GTs, and what I ended up taking - a 2023 RAV4 XLE Premium with just under 1300 miles. It sat right next to a few base model SUVs, including another RAV4 and a Tucson. It seemed like this was a purchase from a dealer or something maybe - it had crossbars installed and a dealer cargo net still in its packaging in the trunk. Not sure what the true story of the car is, but pretty happy with it so far.
Old Jan 15, 2024, 3:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, AS MVP Gold, National EE, Hertz PC
1/13 Sat 12:30pm

EE lot was full but boring selections, mostly generic sedans, SUVs, and vans. A few that caught my eye were a Grand Cherokee PHEV, Mini countryman, and CX90 which I took. Its a 2024 Turbo Premium with 2500 miles.

iluvdoco and TXJeepGuy like this.
Old Jan 15, 2024, 5:59 pm

1/15 (Mon) 3PM:
Emerald: Toyota Camry, Toyota RAV4, Nissan Altima, Nissan Rouge, Chrysler Pacifica minivan
Executive: 1x Mercedes GLC300, 1x Jeep Wrangler, 1x Jeep Wagoneer, 1x Cadillac CT4 350, 1x Audi Q3 and additional vehicles similar to the line up in EA.

Last edited by Ragnarok; Jan 15, 2024 at 9:13 pm
Old Jan 16, 2024, 10:16 am

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
Originally Posted by zoneflyer
1/13 Sat 12:30pm

EE lot was full but boring selections, mostly generic sedans, SUVs, and vans. A few that caught my eye were a Grand Cherokee PHEV, Mini countryman, and CX90 which I took. Its a 2024 Turbo Premium with 2500 miles.

I've heard great things about the new CX-90. I'd say that's an excellent get.
Old Jan 16, 2024, 10:54 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, AS MVP Gold, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by El_Chiflero
I've heard great things about the new CX-90. I'd say that's an excellent get.
It's nice and the drive feels German. However, it has the infamous transmission jerking at low speed which my partner find it uncomfortable. Looks like Mazda released a fix via software update.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 1:56 pm

1/25 around 1PM
EA empty
Executive: Tiguan, Atlases, Mercedes GLB, Grand Cherokee 4XEs, a couple Accords, Altima, Equinox, Tucson, Terrain, 2 Q3s (what I took), CX-90, CX-50, Pacificas, Armada, Wagoneer, 4Runner Wrangler 4XEs,
funnyfarm299 and Ordpc like this.
Old Feb 16, 2024, 2:17 pm

2/16 10 am

Executive Selection has a good amount of SUVs. Multiple Toyota 4Runner SR5s and a Jeep Grand Cherokee caught my eye. There is also a RAM 1500 Laramie e-Torque.

Emerald Aisle has your usual selection of sedans as well as a Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road.

I asked for a Chevrolet Suburban/Jeep Wagoneer because we have a big group of people. No Wagoneers are available and I got denied on the Suburban. I left with a 24 Ford Expedition XLT 4x2 (regular, not Expedition MAX) with just 830 miles.
Old Feb 19, 2024, 9:38 am

Programs: National Executive, Marriott Silver Elite
Originally Posted by RicerRabbit
2/16 10 am

Executive Selection has a good amount of SUVs. Multiple Toyota 4Runner SR5s and a Jeep Grand Cherokee caught my eye. There is also a RAM 1500 Laramie e-Torque.

Emerald Aisle has your usual selection of sedans as well as a Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road.

I asked for a Chevrolet Suburban/Jeep Wagoneer because we have a big group of people. No Wagoneers are available and I got denied on the Suburban. I left with a 24 Ford Expedition XLT 4x2 (regular, not Expedition MAX) with just 830 miles.
What did you have reserved?
Old Feb 19, 2024, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by aovus
What did you have reserved?
just executive. They were pretty generous giving me the Expedition from the reserved section.
Ordpc likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.