Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at LAS

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2019, 5:09 am

Programs: National Executive Elite, Avis Chairmans Club, Hertz Presidents Circle
EA and ES we're fully stocked at 4:00am. Both mainly had sedand. ES had 2 Infiniti QX30 SUV which is kind of rare to see. Usually this location doesn't have any luxury vehicles on the aisles.

Also a sprinkling of minivans and small trucks in both aisles.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by Tony King
EA and ES we're fully stocked at 4:00am. Both mainly had sedans. ES had 2 Infiniti QX30 SUV which is kind of rare to see. Usually this location doesn't have any luxury vehicles on the aisles.

Also a sprinkling of minivans and small trucks in both aisles.
I saw a QX80 in ES last time I was there as well.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 4:06 pm

Programs: National Executive Elite, Avis Chairmans Club, Hertz Presidents Circle
EA/ES at 6:50am Feb 1st.
  • Pick your color Impala, Altima, Charger, Challenger, Fusion, Taurus, or Malibu.
  • No SUV's or minivans on either aisle aside from a Hyundai Kona on EA.
  • Nissan Frontier trucks on either aisle.
  • EA had a beetle convertible.
I had a luxury reservation and got a Range Rover Evouqe with 26000 miles. Other luxury options were CTS, MKT, MKZ or a Chrysler 300 Touring (base model). I thought the 300 is a pxar but they try to pass it off as luxury.
Old Feb 1, 2019, 11:52 pm

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Tony King
EA/ES at 6:50am Feb 1st.
  • Pick your color Impala, Altima, Charger, Challenger, Fusion, Taurus, or Malibu.
  • No SUV's or minivans on either aisle aside from a Hyundai Kona on EA.
  • Nissan Frontier trucks on either aisle.
  • EA had a beetle convertible.
I had a luxury reservation and got a Range Rover Evouqe with 26000 miles. Other luxury options were CTS, MKT, MKZ or a Chrysler 300 Touring (base model). I thought the 300 is a pxar but they try to pass it off as luxury.
The 300 is PXAR. If you took it, probably would have been charged FCAR rate.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 7:51 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: IHG Spire Elite/Inner Circle, Hilton HHonors Gold, AA Platinum, Delta Gold
Rented intermediate. Ultimate choice really had a great selection IMO. QX60, Q50, Q60's. Chevy Colorado (4x2 however). Had some run of the mill cars too. I took the Q60. Lot of fun at half or 1/3 the cost of renting it flat out. Presidents Circle had even better cars. Overall probably the best selection of ultimate choice I've ever seen. I will note however that my Q60 had 33k miles on it. Kinda high for a rental.
Old Feb 20, 2019, 8:18 am

Hertz Ultimate Choice? This is the National forum.
linglingfool, ginmqi and Joonydell like this.
Old Mar 12, 2019, 1:37 pm

Sunday night about 10:30pm EA and ES both nearly empty aside from Dodge Caravan, 2 Nissan Frontier, 1 Ford F150.

Tuesday at 12:30pm. EA and ES empty with people in line for vehicles.

Seems to be an issue more and more at this facility, almost no cars on the lot.
Old May 15, 2019, 6:11 am

Programs: DL DI AA LTPL MAR LTPL HY GL
Anybody who visited here recently?

Going there to rent a car for 2 days over memorial day weekend to drive to Zion/Bryce. Debating if I should get luxury class or not.... Previous posts suggest they don't have many german cars... mostly japanese luxury cars (infiniti).... which is not that encouraging to me
Old May 16, 2019, 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by clockhand
Anybody who visited here recently?

Going there to rent a car for 2 days over memorial day weekend to drive to Zion/Bryce. Debating if I should get luxury class or not.... Previous posts suggest they don't have many german cars... mostly japanese luxury cars (infiniti).... which is not that encouraging to me
same boat... I have an SUV reservation with Dollar. Not sure If I want to roll the dice with national. National midsize is slightly more expensive than my Dollar SUV reservation.
Old May 21, 2019, 5:24 pm

Programs: DL DI AA LTPL MAR LTPL HY GL
Originally Posted by dogeatdog
same boat... I have an SUV reservation with Dollar. Not sure If I want to roll the dice with national. National midsize is slightly more expensive than my Dollar SUV reservation.

When are you renting? I am going this Friday morning. Looks like not going to get new data points so I am sticking to mid size (vs. luxury). I'll report back

Update:
Went 6 am on Friday before Memorial Day weekend. ~50% lots empty.
Luxury upgrade slot was empty and was told they don't have any vehicle for that at the moment.
Of 50% in the lots, ~30% trucks and big SUVs (which were not what I needed so didn't look closely)
Of sedans, choices were lots of D3 vehicles with Impala being the best....

Last edited by clockhand; May 28, 2019 at 12:50 pm Reason: Update
Old Jun 4, 2019, 5:07 pm

I need a rental van for a family of 7 for 11 days. Currently, I have a 15 passenger van through Costco at Alamo for $1,075. I now have National Executive status. Would it be stupid to try to land a large enough vehicle on the executive aisle? We fly in June 17 at 2:30pm.
Old Jun 4, 2019, 7:52 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by iunderpressure
I need a rental van for a family of 7 for 11 days. Currently, I have a 15 passenger van through Costco at Alamo for $1,075. I now have National Executive status. Would it be stupid to try to land a large enough vehicle on the executive aisle? We fly in June 17 at 2:30pm.
Make a regular booking and try your luck, but have the van rental as a backup in case they're not able to provide what you need.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 12:09 am

Originally Posted by iunderpressure
I came through there this past Monday at 7pm and I didn't see anything but sedans on either aisle. I was returning an Edge Titanium and had another rental starting (back to back One Two Free rentals), so I just had them do a "re-rent" on the Edge.
Old Jul 31, 2019, 12:49 pm

Just picked up at LAS 11AM local time nothing interesting in either aisle. Pick your color Altima,Malibu a couple Nissan Rogues and Hyundai Tuscons. Some pick up trucks a couple V6 Challengers i'm here for a week and just grabbed a 19 Toyota Camry with 10K on clock. Just to save on gas.
Old Sep 13, 2019, 8:52 am

Need some advice from the Emerald gurus here. I'm Emerald Executive looking to pick up a vehicle large enough for 4 adults, 2 LARGE suitcases, and 2 small suitcases. SUV or minivan would actually be great, but I honestly don't care what kind of vehicle I get, as long as it fits everyone comfortably.

If I just reserve a midsize and head to the LAS lot on December 29 or 30, what are the chances that I will be able to get a suitable vehicle?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.