Cars at LAS

Old Jun 29, 2008, 11:13 pm

Programs: Whoever Has the Best Bonus
Today at LAS they had a bunch of convertibles (I guess too hot so no one wants them) a few regular Sebrings, a few Impalas, couple of SRX, a Volvo S60, two Pontiac G8s and a few SUVs and minivans. A decent mix. Took me forever to checkout because I showed up two hours early for my reservation.. the system was repricing the whole reservation. Next time I'll go ahead and update my National reservation when I take an earlier flight (have not had this problem with Hertz).
Old Jul 1, 2008, 8:13 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 25K, Marriott Plat
Today at 11AM, nothing noteworthy in the Emerald, just some Impalas, Malibus, and an HHR. Exec had a couple of SUVs but I was too far away to tell what they were.
Old Jul 5, 2008, 7:19 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat
Executive today had SRX, Dodge Journey, Sebring convertible, Trailblazers, Camry, S60, Caravans....btw I was asked for my executive card at the checkout booth. Maybe because the exec isle is directly in front of the checkout booth.
Old Jul 7, 2008, 12:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1M
I am in Vegas frequently and always take an SUV from the EA, usually a Highlander or Ford, but every once and awhile there is a Cadillac.
Old Jul 27, 2008, 7:00 pm

late report, sorry - 6/23 (tuesday as i recall, 9:00 pm) Executive aisle, only one car - malibu, rest were suburbans, big trucks & SUVs...we had a nice, almost new Buick Enclave...probably @ least 20 to pick from
Old Sep 8, 2008, 9:17 am

Programs: Emerald Executive, Hyatt Platinum
Just returned from LAS....pickup at 8pm on a Thursday...Executive was pretty much Suburbans, one Jeep, a Tundra pickup, and a few Impala's. No problem using Carlson Travel discount code on the pickup. Be sure to tell agent in garage that you are Executive because otherwise he will just point you to the mid-size selection.
Old Sep 17, 2008, 8:18 am

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles
Anyone seen anything lately?
Old Sep 22, 2008, 8:59 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Welcome to FT, deniden! Last Sat. night, they were almost sold out of cars. 1 SUV on the executive side and 6 assorted intermediate and full size cars on the emerald isle.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 9:26 am

Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles
Originally Posted by Mrp Alert
Welcome to FT, deniden! Last Sat. night, they were almost sold out of cars. 1 SUV on the executive side and 6 assorted intermediate and full size cars on the emerald isle.
Thanks!

Wow, almost out of cars... I'm arriving next Friday - keeping my fingers crossed for something decent.
Old Sep 30, 2008, 8:52 pm

Whole lot of crap last Wednesday. pt cruisers. minivans and some other high mileage low end cars. Ended up with a convertible, bad choice by me, with 18K miles.
Old Oct 2, 2008, 3:13 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Brand new Nissan Rogues and Nissam Altimas (2.5l not 3.5l) on the line today.
Old Oct 3, 2008, 11:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Last weekend had Journeys and a bunch of Jeep SUVs on the exec aisle. Ended up taking a G6 hardtop from the convertible aisle instead (next aisle over)... the booth attendant didn't seem to mind.
Old Nov 24, 2008, 6:17 am

Programs: AA Gold, MR Plat
Emerald Aisle wasn't too exciting on thursday night around midnight...

Dodge Caliber
Dodge Avenger
couple PT cruisers
sebring convertible
suzuki something

only about 6-8 cars to choose from.
Old Dec 1, 2008, 9:14 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Hertz Gold, National Emerald Club, Priority Club
Emerald aisle Friday 8PM:

- Nissan Rogue
- Nissan Altima
- Chevy HHR
- Toyota RAV4
- Pontiac Torrent
- bunch of Kia Sportages
- a few Kia Rondos
- Dodge Journey (only vehicle with Sat Radio so I grabbed it)

Szymon
Old Dec 19, 2008, 2:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1M
PIcked up a Hummer there with 3 miles on it, was in the Premium area. Nice but a little sluggish.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.