Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at STL

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2019, 3:25 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Thought I would bump this thread with my recent Ford F-150 Platinum that I snagged as STL location was running out of cars last Tuesday. It pays to be patient

m907, Ordpc and missingcolours like this.
Old Aug 11, 2019, 6:53 am

Programs: UA 1k, Marriott LT Titanium, '20 Ambassador
Monday, June 5th around 11:30 PM: All minivans.

About a half dozen on the executive side and a few less on the aisle side. So typical of late night inventory there; I gave the greeter the usual disappointed frown and just took one this week.

How does the facility in Enterprise Holdings' back yard have the worst service and selection?
Old Aug 23, 2019, 1:36 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Another Tuesday and another large Ford truck. This time the Expedition MAX. This was parked behind cars in the space adjacent to the actual EA/ES. I have never driven one so of course I said “ let’s take it for a spin “

Ordpc likes this.
Old Aug 31, 2019, 8:53 pm

I rented from National this morning. Every single vehicle on both the emerald aisle and the executive aisle was a pickup truck. This is a problem since the CDW on my credit card won't cover a vehicle with an open cargo bed. There was one Nissan Armada on the aisle but it had a note on the window that the shift lever could not be moved out of park. While I was waiting inside to complain they brought out another Armada and I decided to grab it before it was gone.

Old Sep 3, 2019, 8:49 am

Nothing fancy on the line this time so I grabbed a Nissan Rouge. My favorite thing about it was the Bose speakers haha.

Old Sep 3, 2019, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by gruntermen
I rented from National this morning. Every single vehicle on both the emerald aisle and the executive aisle was a pickup truck. This is a problem since the CDW on my credit card won't cover a vehicle with an open cargo bed. There was one Nissan Armada on the aisle but it had a note on the window that the shift lever could not be moved out of park. While I was waiting inside to complain they brought out another Armada and I decided to grab it before it was gone.

I imagine due to the holiday weekend.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 3:58 am

Been a while driving a Chrysler 300. Found this pretty white one so I said let’s take it for a spin. I have found less and less of these on emerald aisles. I wonder if it has lost popularity? Well it’s a car you know what your getting so maybe consistency should count for something.

Old Oct 20, 2019, 5:15 am

Programs: Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
Been a while driving a Chrysler 300. Found this pretty white one so I said let’s take it for a spin. I have found less and less of these on emerald aisles. I wonder if it has lost popularity? Well it’s a car you know what your getting so maybe consistency should count for something.
A few years ago it was a great car when it was common to find the 300c with a Hemi engine. A 300 Limited with the V6 is an ok car, but there are many other exciting cars.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by KevinMD
A few years ago it was a great car when it was common to find the 300c with a Hemi engine. A 300 Limited with the V6 is an ok car, but there are many other exciting cars.
Agreed seems now it’s the 300S that makes the rounds with the 300. I always try to grab something different.
Old Jan 2, 2020, 12:11 pm

Picked up from ES on 12/24. I was hoping for an SUV or Minivan since I was taking a road trip with the family, but no dice. I get it that it was the day before Christmas, but the greeter was just plain rude. Pretty much crap on the aisle, except for the BMW 530xi I was able to snag. Luckily I was able to fit everyone and our stuff into the car. It was a great car overall, first time driving one.

Also, the booth agent made it seem like she was doing me the biggest favor in the world by printing off my contract. The car didn't have an insurance card in it and I told the return agent and they didn't really care. Disappointing service from my home location and also the fact that Enterprise Holdings HQ is in STL as well...
Old Mar 18, 2020, 5:14 am

Programs: Emerald Club
Going to be flying into Lambert on 3/27, Any idea what's been in emerald aisle lately?
Old May 4, 2020, 12:27 pm

Derek Any luck?

Originally Posted by Derek Hilbert
Going to be flying into Lambert on 3/27, Any idea what's been in emerald aisle lately?
Just wondered what your choices were? Thanks in advance
Derek Hilbert likes this.
Old May 25, 2020, 7:20 pm

I came through STL last Friday, slightly more selection than at other National locations right now. Only 10 or so cars on the National lot, more basic sedans at Alamo but almost no SUVs, luxury/sports cars, etc.

- Malibu, Altima
- Pacifica Limited
- 2x Grand Caravan
- 2x Jeep Wrangler
- 3x Jeep Cherokee
- 2x Challenger V6
Derek Hilbert likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2020, 2:38 pm

Came through STL on a Friday afternoon 1:30pm (9/11/20).

There wasn't really an emerald Aisle, but just take your pick from the Midsize, fullsize, or SUV. I told them I was Executive and they just pointed over there, and I picked to my liking and they didn't say anything at the checkout.

didn't get a photo of the midsize/Fullsize cars.
This was in the SUV lines
-Nissan Pathfinder SL AWD
-2020 Toyota Highlander XLE (this is what I took, and wife loved it)
-Mazda CX-5 Touring
-Jeep Cherokee
-Nissan Murano
-Mitsubishi Eclipse cross (lots)
-Mitsubishi Outlander (lots)
-Dodge Journey (lots)

When we returned Tuesday 2pm (9/15/20)
-Hyundai Elanta
-Nissan Sentra
-Dodge Grand Caravan 2x
-Chrysler Pacifica 2x
- Ford Fusion
-Toyota Camry
-Ford Explorer
-Mitsubishi Eclipse cross
xienon, Derek Hilbert and gaj61 like this.
Old Oct 20, 2020, 1:11 pm

Programs: Emerald Club
Originally Posted by Larry T
Just wondered what your choices were? Thanks in advance
My apologies for the late reply. I ended up going through AVIS instead. Managed to score a nice Sahara Limited Jeep which was really nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.