Cars at BWI

Old May 3, 2018, 1:49 pm

Meant to write this earlier, but recently picked up at BWI on 4/27 at 7:30PM.

EA:
Any thing you want as long as its a midsize crossover like a Santa Fe, Rogue, etc. 2/3 full.

ES:
Literally 3 more midsize crossovers.

Premier:
Infiniti QX80
Mazda CX9?

I asked if there was anything more interesting or different coming out. They told me they had a Camry and Impala coming out. I went over to Alamo and used my backup reservation.
Old May 4, 2018, 7:55 pm

Programs: WN A list, UA Gold, AA Gold, Marriott LT Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Spectrum42
Meant to write this earlier, but recently picked up at BWI on 4/27 at 7:30PM.

EA:
Any thing you want as long as its a midsize crossover like a Santa Fe, Rogue, etc. 2/3 full.

ES:
Literally 3 more midsize crossovers.

Premier:
Infiniti QX80
Mazda CX9?

I asked if there was anything more interesting or different coming out. They told me they had a Camry and Impala coming out. I went over to Alamo and used my backup reservation.
Can confirm this to be the case. I've resorted to picking up a Maxima whenever I see it because it is the most "fun" car on the aisle. I guess I was spoiled last year by the varied selection at LAX.
Old May 27, 2018, 4:56 pm

Was back at BWI for the Friday of Memorial Day weekend at around 9pm. EA had around 15-20 random sedans and a Jeep. ES had Chevy Malibus, a couple Nissan Pathfinders, and a VW Atlas. I took the Atlas since I was curious, ended up liking it a lot.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 4:54 pm

Programs: National Rental Car
BWI for Saturday of Memorial Day weekend (around 4pm). Tons of cars, but nothing incredibly good.

ES - few sedans; mostly midsize SUVs with limited options. No minivans.
Hyundai Santa Fe and Tucson SUVs
Nissan Rogue(s)
Nissan Altima (s)
2 Chevy pickup trucks
Nissan Maxima SL (with pano sunroof, leather and front parking sensors)
Ford Fusion Titanium AWD (sun, leather & only 225 miles)
Chevy Impala Premier (bakup sensor but no sun)

EA - I saw a bunch of smaller SUVs (Tucson, Rogue and Escape)

When I returned the car on Tuesday around 1pm, I saw mostly Hyundai SUVs again. The EA aisle did have Rogue (with pano sun) and a CX5 (with sun). I didn't get chance to see the ES aisle.
Old Dec 17, 2018, 2:55 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, National Executive Elite, Marriott Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve, HH Diamond
cars at BWI

ill be flying in to BWI this weekend, and want to know what to expect in the Executive Elite isle?
Old Dec 17, 2018, 9:56 pm

Cars at BWI
Old Dec 18, 2018, 8:52 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by Joonydell
ill be flying in to BWI this weekend, and want to know what to expect in the Executive Elite isle?
Merged your thread into our existing thread on topic.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 7:48 am

Programs: WN A list, UA Gold, AA Gold, Marriott LT Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hilton Diamond
I was there on Thursday morning at around 11 am. There was quite a bit of choice. There were base Wrangler JL's, 2019 Altimas (no turbos), Fusion Titaniums, Chrysler 300, Explorer, F150, Santa Fe, Impala Premier...
Old Mar 30, 2019, 5:12 pm

Today at about 3:20pm.

PS:
Navigator
2 QX80's
Expedition
BMW X5

ES: (First 3 slots and the few cars I saw from glancing around)
Wrangler (hard top)
Flex
Explorer Limited
Impala's
Maxima
Rogue's
Minivans (Pacifica/T&C/Sienna)
Tundra
Fusions (Took 1 - Titanium Ecoboost AWD)
Altima
Armada

The Fusion was in the 3rd slot, so I didn't walk the entire row to see what else was there. However there appeared to be more SUV's including what looked like a Suburban, Pathfinder & Tahoe, as well as 2 Chargers. Not a bad selection.
Old Mar 31, 2019, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by Yellowjj
Today at about 3:20pm.

PS:
Navigator
2 QX80's
Expedition
BMW X5
Was it the new X5?
Old Mar 31, 2019, 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by iluvdoco
Was it the new X5?
Honestly not sure. I only glanced at PS on the way to the Executive Aisle.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 1:51 pm

Anyone know why I'm being directed to the counter instead of to the aisle for an upcoming reservation? Is it because I'm arriving late at night (after midnight)?
Old Jun 10, 2019, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by juhlee
Anyone know why I'm being directed to the counter instead of to the aisle for an upcoming reservation? Is it because I'm arriving late at night (after midnight)?
Picked up around 1am on Friday night (so technically Saturday morning, 6/8). Notables included an Explorer (I think a Limited?), a Durango with cloth, and a 4-door Wrangler with cloth; nothing special in terms of sedans or coupes (typical Fords, Nissans, etc.). I noticed two Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4s in an unmarked row directly adjacent to ES, and took one of those. Another customer took a VW Atlas SE from the unmarked row and, like me, experienced no issues at the booth despite our vehicles not technically coming from ES.

Re: being directed to the counter, as I posted in a related thread, I believe that this message was due to my late arrival but it didn't actually end up mattering -- I just proceeded to the lot and didn't run into any issues.
Jon X-Pacific likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2019, 11:04 am

Programs: BW Platinum Elite, Hilton HHonors Gold, Hertz #1 Club Gold, National Car Exec, Delta AmEx Platinum,
Altimas upon Altimas
Charger x2, one was orange
Challenger, all black, kinda sharp
GMC Terrain
Journey x2
Pacifica
Tahoe (took this one)

Hung our a while to see what churned... more Altimas.

They brought in an Edge Titanium as I pulled out.
Joonydell likes this.

Last edited by jclong; Sep 26, 2019 at 11:21 am
Old Oct 3, 2019, 2:55 pm

I was looking on national at bwi and iad and see their's a luxury suv option that says Lincoln navigator does anybody have experience getting a navigator when reserving luxary suv and if not what did they receive

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.