Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Requalified for Exec. Elite- Profile Updated?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Requalified for Exec. Elite- Profile Updated?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2008, 7:42 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by 3Cforme
I requalified late in December. Got the card with a 2009 expiration last week, but the date online still shows 2-29-2008.
Me too - still says 2/29/08 online.
Old Feb 19, 2008, 9:29 pm

Programs: AA Plat, CO Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Emerald Club Exec Elite
I sent an email to customer service last month about it and they told me it should update automatically in February. After renting 55 times last year, you would think they would have sent me a new card and updated my profile by now. Go figure
Old Feb 20, 2008, 7:15 pm

I don't think the online elite status has been reliable in the past. In 06, I got my Exec Elite card, but the status stayed Exec all year even after a couple of email inquires. Because I wanted the miles, so I didn't bother to proceed further.
Old Feb 25, 2008, 8:45 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP,MR PP,Hyatt Diam, SPG Plat,PC Plat, HH Gold, National EE
Still hasn't updated but...

at least I got my card in the mail. Just got back from out of town for 3 days and I got my 2008 Exec. Elite card sometime on Friday or Saturday. Nothing like cutting it close.
Old Feb 29, 2008, 9:05 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Finally

My profile updated today. Yesterday it said 08 and now it says 2/28/09. About time.
Old Feb 18, 2009, 10:58 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Got this e-mail today

I got an e-mail today about requalifying for Exec. Elite, didn't get one last year. Doesn't look like they'll be sending out new membership cards. My profile on Nationalcar.com still says it expires 2-28-2009. Here's the e-mail:

Congratulations, *****, on earning the privileges of Emerald Club Executive Elite® for another year. Your Executive Elite benefits include:

* Guaranteed Car — Need a car on short notice? With 24-hour advance notice, we'll have one waiting for you.*
* Guaranteed Upgrades — No other car rental company guarantees you'll always pay one car class less whenever you reserve a Fullsize through Luxury car.*
* Car Delivery to Private Airport Terminals — With 12-hour notice, your car will be waiting for you at most private airport terminals within 50 miles of a National® location.**
* The Executive SelectionSM*** — You have access to a separate area of the lot with a choice of Fullsize and higher class cars always charged at the reserved Midsize rate.
* Your Choice of Rewards — Earn Free Rental Days† with no blackout dates or choose airline miles†† from one of our many partners.
* Automatic E-receipts — For faster drop-offs, sign up for E-receipts and we'll email your receipt to you.
* Dedicated Reservation Line — 1.888.836.3725. This number is reserved for our Executive Elite–level members.

Throughout 2009, you can continue to use your current membership card.

For more information about your membership privileges, to view exclusive member offers or make a reservation, visit emeraldclub.com.

Thank you again for choosing The Emerald Club.® We look forward to serving you soon.

Go National. Go Like a Pro
Old Feb 19, 2009, 12:19 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Priority Club, National Exec Elite, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis First, Thrifty Bluechip
I got that e-mail today too but my profile still says Feb 28, 2009 expiry.

Also my membership card has the same expiry date, but we're to continue using it?
Old Feb 20, 2009, 11:45 am
Suspended

Keep checking your profile on line for updates but as long as National's software has you updated, that's the most important part. Our software has your personal profile coded with your emerald status, so when you hit the gate or make a phone res or a web res, it reads your status.

Sometimes they don't send out new cards as a money saving thing. It's hard to say what they are doing right now.

Sorry for the confusion though.
Old Feb 26, 2009, 8:53 pm

Programs: National Elite. that is all...
Tier: EXECUTIVE ELITE

Expiration Date: 28-FEB-2010
Old Feb 27, 2009, 1:44 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Priority Club, National Exec Elite, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis First, Thrifty Bluechip
Originally Posted by thecourtside

Weird, mine still says 2009. What's going to happen if Feb 28, 2009 comes and goes without an update?
Old Mar 1, 2009, 7:01 am

Originally Posted by thecourtside

Just updated on my account as well. Guess the system needed to be tripped with the date change or something. Are we slowly seeing Enterprise's IT department work their way into the Emerald Club, lol.
Old Mar 1, 2009, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by Ritz
Just updated on my account as well. Guess the system needed to be tripped with the date change or something. Are we slowly seeing Enterprise's IT department work their way into the Emerald Club, lol.
Mine finally updated too. And you're definately onto something there Ritz. Ever since the ERAC takeover IT has been getting worse and worse. And that's not the only department...
Old Mar 1, 2009, 7:58 pm

Programs: aeroplan,amex platinum,hilton honours, emerald club elite, priority club
you dont need to worry if your card is expired. Your level is in National's profile and your beneifts are based on that, not what your physical card says. Typically you rarely need to show that card anyways, only your licence and credit card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.