Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at OGG

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2022, 1:08 pm

The Traverse did have a small 3rd row but I think total capacity might only be 6. Not sure about year but it had 29k miles.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by JARPO
The Traverse did have a small 3rd row but I think total capacity might only be 6. Not sure about year but it had 29k miles.
okay thanks. I think it might then be classified as a mid-size SUV
Old Jul 2, 2022, 2:24 pm

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
okay thanks. I think it might then be classified as a mid-size SUV
Definitely not. It is most likely a standard SUV. Midsize-SUV are CX-5, Nissan Rogue, and those likes.
I would stick to your full size SUV if you need space. The Traverse will be smaller than a Tahoe/Armada (full-size SUV)
Ordpc likes this.
Old Jul 6, 2022, 2:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Friday afternoon before the July 4 weekend. Pickings were slim as you would expect. Executive Aisle had Altimas, Malibus, and a bunch of white Challengers. Took a Maxima with 17k miles. Not really a fan of the car, but under the circumstances could have drawn worse.
Old Jul 7, 2022, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by Kacee
Friday afternoon before the July 4 weekend. Pickings were slim as you would expect. Executive Aisle had Altimas, Malibus, and a bunch of white Challengers. Took a Maxima with 17k miles. Not really a fan of the car, but under the circumstances could have drawn worse.
Thought KOA doesn't have Executive aisle and they just reserve what executive members book?
Old Jul 7, 2022, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
Thought KOA doesn't have Executive aisle and they just reserve what executive members book?
This thread is for OGG, not KOA
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 4:48 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTT; IHG DiamondAmb; WoH Globalist; UA1K2MM; NationalEE; AvisPC; HertzPC
Anyone renting a luxury at OGG lately? What selection do they have?
Old Nov 5, 2022, 10:34 am

Picked up a Nissan Maxima from the two Executive elite rows yesterday.
Other cars were:

- another Nissan Maxima
- mostly Chevrolet Malibus and Impalas
- one Chrysler 300 (C?)

No SUVs, nothing exciting.
Was around 2 pm.

Was in a rush and knew that car had USB-C and CarPlay. Didn’t want to check the other cars.
My Car was pretty scratched and had 29k miles.

Last edited by css89; Nov 5, 2022 at 11:32 am Reason: Typo
Old Nov 21, 2022, 3:49 pm

Any luck with SUV's lately in the EE rows lately? Arriving this Saturday (11/26) around 5pm. 5 of us so a standard Malibu will be a bit tight.
Old Feb 24, 2023, 5:37 am

1 or 2?

Hi all - arriving to OGG in June. Never been, will be a total of 6 in our party. Flying from mainland, so expect 6-8 bags.

I am en Exec Elite with National, booked the aisle for our stay. Price was reasonable. The question is will I stand a chance at finding a car that can fit everything or am I better off booking 2 cars?
Old Apr 25, 2023, 7:39 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, SPG Gold
4/20. Several Malibus, 300s, couple Equinox, Explorer, various Nissan sedans, couple minivans of sorts, and a stray Passat and a stray Escalade (4th gen? what?). We were tired so ended up just going for the Passat since it was lower-mileage and had a sunroof. Not a fan of the transmission - liked to lug in low rpms and couldn't decide which gear it actually wanted.

Returned it with a tank full of premium since Safeway ran out of regular. When we came back on 4/24 looked like a lot of the same plus a Wagoneer.
Old Jun 19, 2023, 3:21 pm

6/12/23

I have Executive Elite with National. Selection wasn't anything special despite my optimism.

- majority Chevy Malibus
- 1 dodge charger
- small amount of Nissan maximas.

That was it in terms of selection. Might try Hertz Presidents next time, but don't expect much
Old Jun 19, 2023, 3:30 pm

Programs: British Airways Executive Club, Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan
Any observations from what sort of Standard SUV's that Enterprise has in the OGG fleet lately?
Old Dec 13, 2023, 9:19 pm

Programs: Does it matter any more?
Originally Posted by bd777
Any observations from what sort of Standard SUV's that Enterprise has in the OGG fleet lately?
Bump
Old Dec 26, 2023, 12:19 am

Just picked up at the OGG National location and Executive Selection was the same old stuff. Some Dodge Challengers, one Dodge Charger, some Nissan Altimas, and a couple of Chevy Malibus. No SUVs in the Executive aisle. Premier Selection was an Audi A3, Cadillac XT4 (I think this was the model - just remember a small Cadillac SUV), and one other Cadillac sedan. I took the lowest mileage Challenger they had but wish they had a better selection.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.