Cars at PHX (Phoenix Airport)

Old Jul 24, 22, 6:48 pm

Programs: SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Was there first Friday back in June. Donít recall any luxury cars, but saw a few unique vehicles. Was surprised to see a Honda Passport there, so I took it. Only had a 1k miles on it! Also saw a Corolla Cross, but it was a low trim level.
Auto Enthusiast, xienon and Ordpc like this.
Old Jul 30, 22, 1:17 pm

Programs: Some/Most/All
If I'm going to go negative on EHI @ PHX, I'll also give them credit. Arrived Thursday morning to a nearly-full ES. Best choices were a BMW X2 or a Jeep GC L. Took the GC L, since I hadn't had one before. Not a bad ride, and -unlike the 300S- well optioned in Overland Trim.
Old Aug 12, 22, 10:57 am

Programs: National EE
Lots of cars on 7/29 including two brand new Camaro SS convertibles with only 10 miles that were in the aisle. I have uploaded a couple videos of the aisles here from that day:

Old Aug 12, 22, 3:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA EXP; AS 75K; WN A List; UA 1K 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott AMB; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Convertible in Phoenix in August is perhaps not such a great score ;-)
turbov6 likes this.
Old Aug 16, 22, 6:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL PM, UA 1K, WN A-List, HH DIA, Hyatt Glob, IHG Dia-AMB, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Kacee View Post
Convertible in Phoenix in August is perhaps not such a great score ;-)
Hey if they're driving up to Sedona or Flagstaff and plan to cruise 89A it's definitely a great score!
Ordpc likes this.
Old Aug 20, 22, 10:48 am

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Plat, DL PM
I went to book Exec Aisle at PHX but a Luxury car was the cheapest option. So I booked that. Intrigued to see what is available on the day!
Auto Enthusiast and joepa26 like this.
Old Sep 22, 22, 2:21 pm

Picked up at PHX yesterday 9/21. Executive aisle had a varied inventory of mostly nondescript sedans, Camry, Charger, etc, along with a smattering of Rav 4 and similar types of vehicles. The Charger game was strong, about 5 brand spanking new white ones on the line. I was sitting in one syncing up my phone when a blue Audi A5 with 10k on the clock joined the party. I, obviously, opted for that.

Note: There are usually a few Toyota Tacomaís sitting there for anyone who is interested in getting a pickup truck.

Search this Thread