Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Can you make reservation for someone else?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2022, 8:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, National Executive, Alaska MVP

I have a corporate code tied to my account, if I made a reservation on my account and add the other person as driver, do I need to be there at checkout?
Old Jun 29, 2022, 8:46 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

If you are the primary driver on the reservation, then yes, you need to be there. Just because someone is an authorized driver doesn’t mean they can pick up the car without you. It doesn’t work that way.
Auto Enthusiast and Ordpc like this.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 8:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, National Executive, Alaska MVP
Originally Posted by AutoSlash
If you are the primary driver on the reservation, then yes, you need to be there. Just because someone is an authorized driver doesn’t mean they can pick up the car without you. It doesn’t work that way.
Following question related to another post I made, I have 3 reservation coming up for the same day all on my account, I'll be driving off in one of the 3 vehicle same time, then it'll be ok? I assume we'll need to stop by the counter in this case?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.