Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Elite benefits/points on Hotwire opaque reservations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2022, 10:18 am
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Priority Pass

Hotwire has a prepaid rate which is almost certainly National for $185 while my corp rate is $330 (EC discount rate is $450).

While I know the opaque rate will not be changeable/cancelable, and there's likely small risk it won't be National as I'm guessing... Those things aside, would I be able to use the executive aisle? Would I receive rental credits?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 23, 2022, 10:28 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Technically, the answer is no to both questions, however, we've seen both work in the past. YMMV though.

Before you pull the trigger on a non-cancelable rate, you may want to request a quote from AutoSlash and then PM us the inquiry number from your quote. We may be able to match the opaque rate with a pay-later one, or at least come close. Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.