Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at ABE

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2021, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

Cars at ABE

2021 Sept 17
Had a luxury reservation. Was given a choice of Q3, Atlas, Camry, Corolla. Took the Q3, but it was probably the lowest trim without blind-spot monitoring and you have to insert and turn the key to start the car.
Went back after lunch and asked for something else. Was given the option of Equinox and some other car/SUV(can't remember). Asked for the Q5 and was given the key. Asked if there is any upcharge and was told it's the same price.
The lot is right in front of the counter so I would suggest scout it first and ask for the specific vehicle.
And the agent/station didn't seem to care about under 25.
Old Sep 19, 2021, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Sept 19 12:00
saw a Kia carnival, mx5 and mustang convertible

​​

Last edited by hourglass; Sep 19, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Old Sep 20, 2021, 6:42 am

TY for pics; but is there an Aisle?
Old Sep 20, 2021, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
TY for pics; but is there an Aisle?
unfortunately, there isn't one, and all three(alamo,national,enterprise) counters are together and presumably served by the same agents. However I was in and out in less than 2 minutes, 1 of the 2 minutes is me deciding which car to take. The counter is right behind the door once you enter the building.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Dec 2, 2021, 6:15 pm
Original Poster

Dec 2
Booked LCAR, was offered BMW X3, Audi Q5, Jaguar F-pace. I saw a Lincoln Nautilus on the lot and it is classified in the same category. Thought all Fords are fully loaded but it turns out it's the reserve trim without Adaptive cruise or seat massage. Went back for oil change light, the Jaguar was gone at that point and the BMW X3 couldn't get my Android Auto working. It is a 2021 model but maybe it needs to pay for Android Auto integration or something?

Also saw a Charger GT on the lot, classified FCAR

EDIT: I was offered a bottle of water both visits. Haven't been to many other non aisle airport locations so not sure if this is standard
Ordpc likes this.

Last edited by hourglass; Mar 13, 2022 at 12:24 am
Old Dec 2, 2021, 6:24 pm

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by hourglass
BMW X3 couldn't get my Android Auto working
Didn't work for me either on my X3 rental last week. I don't think it is a standard feature as I have other family members who rented an X3 with National and Android Auto never works.
Ordpc and hourglass like this.
Old Jul 6, 2023, 8:42 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond Delta Silver National Exec Elite
Flew in 7/5/23
Reserved a compact but was offered either sedan or SUV choices

I chose SUV and was offered a Mitsubishi Outlander or a Ford Bronco Sport
I took the Bronco Sport.
Their organized counter lot was chock full this morning of all kinds of cars so that was good since normally they give me a compact when I flew thru here last year.
Fairly generous service and the lot being so closed in walking distance as you pickup/return your rental is very nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.