App no longer shows Elite progress?

Old Apr 20, 21, 10:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, National Executive Elite, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, SW A List
App no longer shows Elite progress?

Am I dreaming this, or did the National app used to have a tracker that shows your progress to Elite status?

I donít see anything like this anymore in the app.
Old Apr 20, 21, 11:09 am

Programs: Costco Club
Originally Posted by MSP_Monopoly View Post
Am I dreaming this, or did the National app used to have a tracker that shows your progress to Elite status?

I donít see anything like this anymore in the app.
I see it on the iphone app. Click on the rental activity bar.
Old Apr 20, 21, 12:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, National Executive Elite, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, SW A List
Originally Posted by StevenSeagalFan View Post
I see it on the iphone app. Click on the rental activity bar.
That just takes me to another screen showing the same thing. It does not show me my progress until I get to Executive Elite again for 2022.

Old Apr 20, 21, 1:17 pm

Programs: HH Diamond; National EE
Running iOS app version 4.9.3. The status progress bar is on the landing page first thing when logging into the app.

Maybe check for an update and restart?

Old Apr 20, 21, 3:19 pm

Programs: Costco Club
Originally Posted by aww3583 View Post
Running iOS app version 4.9.3. The status progress bar is on the landing page first thing when logging into the app.

Weird. Doesn't look like mine.
Old Apr 20, 21, 5:29 pm

Non-related to OPís question but found this interesting bug.

Scroll down on reward profile page and then the number will keep rolling

Old Apr 20, 21, 8:33 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by aww3583 View Post

Mine looks like this also. I am looking for the tracker that says like ďYou need X more rentals or Y more rental days to retain Executive Elite statusĒ

The green status bar is just the tracker for the next free day. The grey boxes below it just show how many rentals and rental days you have but donít give any indication of how you are tracking towards keeping your status for next year.
Old Apr 20, 21, 9:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA EXP; AS 75K; WN A List; UA 1K 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott AMB; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by MSP_Monopoly View Post
The green status bar is just the tracker for the next free day. The grey boxes below it just show how many rentals and rental days you have but donít give any indication of how you are tracking towards keeping your status for next year.
Mine has a solid green bar graph entitled "Rental Activity" indicating number of rentals needed for Executive Elite.
Old Apr 21, 21, 3:09 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kacee View Post
Mine has a solid green bar graph entitled "Rental Activity" indicating number of rentals needed for Executive Elite.
Hmm maybe itís because I am already Executive Elite so itís not designed to show the progress bar to re-qualify for the next year.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: