New Tahoe’s/Escalades

Old Feb 21, 21, 8:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott ambassador , Hertz President, National EE, Hilton Diamond ,
New Tahoe’s/Escalades

Just wondering if anyone saw the new Tahoe or Escalades at any location. Not sure if they started receiving them yet.
Old Feb 21, 21, 10:09 am

Programs: HH Diamond; National EE
PNS had a Tahoe and a Yukon this week.

I asked for an upgrade from a BMW X3 and was denied. Was told those two specific vehicles has been reserved. I think that’s code for “the manager is taking it home tonight”.
strickerj likes this.
Old Feb 21, 21, 10:38 am

Programs: Marriott T, Hyatt G, UA Silver, Hertz PC, National EE
I've seen a number of new Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, Yukon XL at a few airports - SJC and MCO that I remember offhand. I haven't seen an Escalade on an EHI lot since before covid.
Old Feb 21, 21, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott ambassador , Hertz President, National EE, Hilton Diamond ,
That’ would be awesome getting a new one at MCO. I did the luxury elite since it was only 50 bucks more for 10 days. Would be nice to get a new one
Old Feb 21, 21, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by aww3583 View Post
PNS had a Tahoe and a Yukon this week.

I asked for an upgrade from a BMW X3 and was denied. Was told those two specific vehicles has been reserved. I think that’s code for “the manager is taking it home tonight”.
i could definitely see that.
Old Feb 22, 21, 4:37 am

I've seen the new Tahoe at PIT. I saw it somewhere else too but can't remember where.
Old Feb 22, 21, 7:32 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
DTW has a bunch of Tahoes and Yukons. Mostly mid-upper trims.
Old Feb 22, 21, 3:08 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, AAdvantage Platinum Pro, UA Silver
I've seen lots of Yukon and Yukon XL Denali's with Fleet tags here in Colorado
Old Feb 23, 21, 8:36 am

Programs: American Express Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hertz President's Circle, National Executive Elite
Got a brand new Yukon SLT at MCO on Saturday. They were out of everything except Large SUVs and upgraded me to a Yukon with 350 miles on it. Probably the best upgrade I've scored so far.
joepa26, Brandinho1, m907 and 2 others like this.
Old Feb 24, 21, 5:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ChristopherJN View Post
Got a brand new Yukon SLT at MCO on Saturday. They were out of everything except Large SUVs and upgraded me to a Yukon with 350 miles on it. Probably the best upgrade I've scored so far.
thats awesome.
Old Feb 24, 21, 5:23 am
Original Poster

Part of me is wondering if I should downgrade to the Large suv instead of the luxury elite suv. I don’t want to get stuck with the Infiniti
Old Feb 27, 21, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Ended up with a brand new Tahoe! 5 miles and the first renter.
strickerj and missingcolours like this.
Old Mar 1, 21, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Anyone see the new Escalades yet in the fleet ?
Old Mar 1, 21, 11:38 am

Programs: HH Diamond; National EE
Got a new Tahoe LT on a "full size car" reservation at PNS. Nice upgrade! Has 9,200 miles on the odometer.

Initial feedback is mixed.
  • Standard GM instrument cluster that can be found in vehicles dating back to the early 2010's remains unchanged.
  • Center display/infotainment panel is bright and responsive.
  • Wireless Apple CarPlay is a nice bonus feature.
  • Tough to find a comfortable seating position. I'm 6'4" and have plenty of headroom, but the pedals are VERY close to the seat, despite being adjusted rearward as far as I'm comfortable with.
  • Extremely quiet on the highway. Huge improvement over the previous body style.
  • No automatic lane keeping or automatic cruise control.
I'll put 1,000 miles on it in the next 3 days. More to follow!
Brandinho1, m907 and Ordpc like this.
Old Mar 2, 21, 2:28 am

Originally Posted by aww3583 View Post
Got a new Tahoe LT on a "full size car" reservation at PNS. Nice upgrade! Has 9,200 miles on the odometer.

Initial feedback is mixed.
  • Standard GM instrument cluster that can be found in vehicles dating back to the early 2010's remains unchanged.
  • Center display/infotainment panel is bright and responsive.
  • Wireless Apple CarPlay is a nice bonus feature.
  • Tough to find a comfortable seating position. I'm 6'4" and have plenty of headroom, but the pedals are VERY close to the seat, despite being adjusted rearward as far as I'm comfortable with.
  • Extremely quiet on the highway. Huge improvement over the previous body style.
  • No automatic lane keeping or automatic cruise control.
I'll put 1,000 miles on it in the next 3 days. More to follow!
I don't know why, but the GM instrument cluster annoys me. It just looks chintzy and old, straight out of the 90s.
ap9 likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: