Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2020 BMW X7 4.0i with X-Drive

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2020, 5:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
2020 BMW X7 4.0i with X-Drive

Had a power steering problem with the Nissan Maxima I had and brought it back to CLE to exchange for another vehicle. The Manager on duty was apologetic and let me pick whichever car/truck was available and I chose the X7. Now I can never drive another SUV lol.

key takeaways

​​​​​​- fully loaded with ALMOST every feature you could want ( No remote start )

- drives like a car instead of a large SUV

- sport mode has some kick

- very spacious for a larger family with plenty of room for cargo.

Old Dec 19, 2020, 6:30 am

Programs: DL DM, National EE, Hertz PC, IHG PL, Bonvoy Amb
sorry, no remote start = dealbreaker
strickerj likes this.
Old Dec 19, 2020, 10:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by MarkCron
sorry, no remote start = dealbreaker
Which I have yet to see on a BMW vehicle ( rented at least )
Old Dec 21, 2020, 12:20 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
Which I have yet to see on a BMW vehicle ( rented at least )
Every new BMW actually have remote start feature, but only available from the BMW app and you can only link the car if you are the registered owner.
kxc262, Ordpc and Brandinho1 like this.
Old Dec 21, 2020, 5:21 am

Originally Posted by LJ7006
Every new BMW actually have remote start feature, but only available from the BMW app and you can only link the car if you are the registered owner.
It would not be on-brand for BMW to make things easy like every other car maker...
Old Dec 26, 2020, 2:28 pm

Programs: Avis- PP, National - Executive Elite, Hertz - PC
How did the selection at CLE look? I got a high mileage 2019 Mustang Convertible at LGA and I want to swap it out somewhere that has a good Aisle.

I will be passing by Cleveland so it wouldn't be too difficult to stop in and do a swap if the selection is good, or if the manager is generous.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.