Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Foreigners renting in USA

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2020, 10:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Avianca LifeMiles. Hilton (G), Meliá (G), Radisson (G). National Car (EE), Hertz (PC), Avis (PC)
Foreigners Renting in USA / Premier Selection Cars

I will arrive at IAD, and I already booked a Premium SUV (Suburban or similar) using Emerald Club rewards free days. I'm Emerald Club Executive Elite, but I have never used the benefits in the USA (I'm from Costa Rica).
- According to the free days program policy, as a Executive Elite member, I can select any car, from any category, except trucks and exotics... Am I entitled to request cars from the Premier Selection to the counter agent at no extra-cost?

Thank you for your orientation.

Last edited by ariel_sjo; Dec 19, 2020 at 10:29 am Reason: New title
Old Dec 21, 2020, 1:52 pm
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
You can always ask, but probably not. Enjoy the Premium SUV you rented.
Old Dec 27, 2020, 9:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: Avianca LifeMiles. Hilton (G), Meliá (G), Radisson (G). National Car (EE), Hertz (PC), Avis (PC)
Originally Posted by dwbf11
You can always ask, but probably not. Enjoy the Premium SUV you rented.
I will ask for the upgrade using the best of my diplomatic skills. If not granted, as you say, a Suburban already is a nice car. Thank you for replying.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.