PCAR vs. Emerald Aisle (LGA)

Old May 19, 20, 8:35 am
Original Poster

PCAR vs. Emerald Aisle (LGA)

Hi All,

I am booking an upcoming rental for one day out of LGA. I am unfamiliar with National as I usually rent with Avis but am branching out because Avis rates were too high for the day I need. When I put in the details, the two best options are for me to either rent from the Emerald Aisle or a Premium Car. The Premium Car rate is actually $10 cheaper then the EA. Does anyone have any experience with PCARs at LGA? What can I expect? Would the PCARs be similar to what is found in the EA or better? I am leaning booking the PCAR but I like the flexibility of the EA. Thanks for your input.
Old May 19, 20, 1:37 pm
Company Representative - Autoslash

It can be hit or miss with Emerald Aisle. If you were Emerald Executive or were trying for an SUV or minivan or something, then you might do better using aisle service, but if you're base Emerald Club then you'd probably do pretty well reserving a Premium Car. Our guess is that National at LGA is probably pretty quiet right now with almost no business travelers, so you can probably negotiate for what you want at the location if you don't find anything that meets your needs. Our recommendation would be to go for the Premium Car and save.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old May 21, 20, 10:33 pm

Of course, if you book the premium car but see something you like better in the aisle, you are welcome to take from the aisle.
m907 likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: