Airline Points

Old May 17, 20, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: National Executive, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Visitor
Airline Points

Does National not give Airline Points any longer with rentals? On my recent rental my flyer number was attached to the contract however I notice no frequent traveler points fee was charged. Now a few weeks later I see no points were ever given. Also, I did not get an Emerald Club credit for the rental either. Wonder what happened.

Feels like National has disappeared and even though the paperwork says National, like I am now using the Enterprise brand. No skip the counter, no air miles, oh well.
Old May 17, 20, 8:29 pm
Company Representative - Autoslash

Have you tried to reach out to National to inquire about why you did not receive credit? Their customer support is usually pretty good, although with COVID-19 and layoffs, response times may be longer than usual.
Old May 18, 20, 11:01 am

Programs: BW Diamond, Choice Plat, National Exec Elite
I've had a few issues recently (I'm still renting at least weekly). I had an issue with not getting credit for an Enterprise rental. They fixed it, but never responded. I just had an issue at DTW with the shuttles. They've switched from large buses to the Enterprise minibus. Now they are limiting to 3 customers on the bus at a time, but not adding shuttles to account for this change. Because of the backlog I had to wait over 30 minutes for a shuttle and got to my flight after they had closed the jetbridge door. No response. Clearly they are no longer worried about responding to customers. I get that they may not have the staffing they once did, but then at least start explaining that. I'm still travelling and renting. I still need to be able to count on National.
m907 likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: