Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flat rate one-way rentals thru 5/31/20

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2020, 2:20 am
Original Poster

Flat rate one-way rentals thru 5/31/20

Happened to notice this on the Specials section of the National website, in the event that anyone needs a one-way in the next few weeks:

https://www.nationalcar.com/en/car-r...s/one-way.html

From March 13th through May 31st, 2020 National is offering flat one-way base rates starting at $49.99 per day. Available on economy through full-size cars.
  • Offer rates as low as $49.99 base rate per day and $199.99 base rate per week applies to Economy Cars, Compact Cars, Intermediate Cars, Standard Cars, and Full Size Car
  • Offer rates as low as $52.99 base rate per day and $209.99 base rate per week applies to Intermediate SUVs and Small Pickups.
  • Offer rates as low as $54.99 base rate per day and $229.99 applies to Standard SUVs, Minivans, and Pickups.
  • Can pick up and drop off at any participating location.
  • One day Minimum.
  • Drop Fees Waived.
Auto Enthusiast and m907 like this.
Old May 14, 2020, 11:19 am

All the major rental companies have been offering something similar since April, since extended to the end of May. I wonder if the deals will be extended further. But, as states re-open, something resembling "regular" one-way patterns will probably start to return, so there won't be a need to offer such discounts.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.