Enterprise matches Hertz one-way waiver:

Old Mar 25, 20, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Enterprise matches Hertz one-way waiver:

do you notice Alamo or National doing same during current emergency?
Old Mar 25, 20, 5:08 pm

Yes. It's on the respective home pages. $49/day plus tax one-way anywhere in the country.
SinglePapa2 and m907 like this.
Old Mar 28, 20, 6:44 pm

I priced a full size truck from NY to Dallas and it was coming out at under $160

EDIT: 2 days of rental
Old Mar 28, 20, 7:17 pm

The rental car lots here in the NY area are literally bursting full. Cars are so jam packed there's not even any room for customers to drive inside. A few adjacent residential streets and local auto repair shops seem to have also taken on some more overflow. Enterprise, which normally doesn't seem to like one-ways as much as Hertz and Avis, seems to have more cars with far away license plates right now, as well, suggesting some people who have to travel are uncomfortable flying. Regardless, most locations are closed. In the suburbs, it seems 1 per county is open. Airports are also for the most part still open.
Old Mar 28, 20, 7:44 pm

Originally Posted by 5557223 View Post
I priced a full size truck from NY to Dallas and it was coming out at under $160

EDIT: 2 days of rental
Do you realize that as of this morning, TX announced a mandatory 14 day quarantine on NY and New Orleans arrivals? FL had already stated something similar a few days ago. Are you still sure you want that pickup truck?
Old Mar 28, 20, 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast View Post
Do you realize that as of this morning, TX announced a mandatory 14 day quarantine on NY and New Orleans arrivals? FL had already stated something similar a few days ago. Are you still sure you want that pickup truck?
I think we're just discussing one way prices and how far they've dropped.

Also, if I was driving, the order only applies to flyers, not those using roadways.

Reference: https://www.texastribune.org/2020/03...d-new-orleans/
Auto Enthusiast likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: