Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2020 Volvo S60 T6

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2020, 9:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
2020 Volvo S60 T6

Picked this beauty up from MSY.

Ordpc likes this.
Old Mar 15, 2020, 9:56 am

With Harman-Kardon audio? Impressive. National is certainly upping the trim levels and options packages on its European rentals, a welcome change from past years.
Old Mar 15, 2020, 5:44 pm

Programs: UA Plat, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by iluvdoco
With Harman-Kardon audio? Impressive. National is certainly upping the trim levels and options packages on its European rentals, a welcome change from past years.
The harmon kardon system comes standard on the R-Design trim. The upgrade stereo is the Bower&Wilkins system that costs $3200. I've seen it on a S90 Inscription once.

I do agree that National's European cars are better equipped now. I just got a 330i that seems to have quite a few options like LCD instrument panel, blind spot warning (such a luxury item!) and heated seats. There are also quite a few S60 Inscriptions floating around.
Old Mar 16, 2020, 6:51 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Very interesting to me too that the Polestar engine optimization option box is being ticked by National on these. It makes for a great drive (I used to have one), it's just surprising.
Old Mar 16, 2020, 2:21 pm

Programs: UA Plat, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by dwbf11
Very interesting to me too that the Polestar engine optimization option box is being ticked by National on these. It makes for a great drive (I used to have one), it's just surprising.
Yeah, every R-Design that I've seen at national has that option. Not sure why it's included in the fleet build spec, but the 3 badges certainly makes it look expensive.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.