Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Do you have to pick a "Exective Area" rental to use it?

Old Jan 20, 20, 9:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, National Executive, Alaska MVP

I'm booking a pick up in LAS, the options between a FS which shows executive and a Premium is not much... I generally like to be able to pick FS SUV and sometime when request to pay extra for a premium SUV the class I book matters how much they are willing to sell me the upgrade form. Curious if it's worth booking the premium in LAS?
Old Jan 21, 20, 6:26 am

Programs: National EE, Hertz PC
So long as you pick any midsize vehicle, you'll get access to the Emerald Aisle and whatever may be in it. Now, if you pick a Premium class, at the very least you'll be guaranteed one of those vehicles.

As for whether it's worth it to book the premium in LAS or chance it, I would recommend checking out the LAS Location thread, it's not perfect but should give you some idea of what to expect at this time of year.
Old Jan 21, 20, 2:14 pm

To OP: no, you can book higher than fullsize and have access to the aisle too.
Old Jan 23, 20, 11:28 am

Iíve also had luck picking FCAR and below from the Alamo side with a National reservation. They share the fleet. Sometimes nice cars are parked in the Alamo side because the National aisles are full.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: