coupon codes

Old Dec 24, 2019, 11:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
coupon codes

the promo emails and the 'specials' section of the website have clickthrough deals eg $20 off weekend , $25 off weekly

I'd like to apply those types of coupons through the phone app, to get 1-2-F mobile booking credit

However, they hide the actual discount code mechanism well enough that I haven't found a code

Anyone have a workaround - or a current coupon code list?
Old Dec 25, 2019, 2:39 am

The workaround I found is to go ahead and make a reservation with the hidden code. Then go into the reservation in the app, click edit, and edit the date/location of the rental. This will open the booking screen but will show the alpha numeric coupon code.
xienon likes this.
Old Dec 25, 2019, 11:39 am

Programs: Delta. AA, National EE, HH
Originally Posted by 4aks
the promo emails and the 'specials' section of the website have clickthrough deals eg $20 off weekend , $25 off weekly

I'd like to apply those types of coupons through the phone app, to get 1-2-F mobile booking credit

However, they hide the actual discount code mechanism well enough that I haven't found a code

Anyone have a workaround - or a current coupon code list?

See

National Specials/Coupon Codes in App
Old Jan 3, 2020, 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by AZwldcats
Unfortunately, this thread seems to be gone now? I posted in it recently and now can't find it. Clicking the link gives an error.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.