EE question - rates/car selection

Old Nov 2, 19, 9:55 pm
Original Poster

EE question - rates/car selection

I'm an EE at National and am going to have a reservation next weekend. I've always rented the "midsize" rate and have been able to pick what I've wanted to drive, it appears that the premium rate is less than the midsize rate - my question is am I still able to pick whatever I want with the "premium" rate vs "midsize" rate? Thank you!!
Old Nov 3, 19, 5:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO Platinum 1K, United 1K, SPG LT Platinum, National Executive Elite, Platinum TSA Hater
Originally Posted by iowatech View Post
I'm an EE at National and am going to have a reservation next weekend. I've always rented the "midsize" rate and have been able to pick what I've wanted to drive, it appears that the premium rate is less than the midsize rate - my question is am I still able to pick whatever I want with the "premium" rate vs "midsize" rate? Thank you!!
Yes, just book the premium rate and you can check the aisle for something else that you like, or be guaranteed at least a premium car if you don't see anything on the aisle.
Old Nov 3, 19, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

Awesome, thank you for your help! I wanted to be sure I could still select what I want as an EE

Originally Posted by bocastephen View Post
Yes, just book the premium rate and you can check the aisle for something else that you like, or be guaranteed at least a premium car if you don't see anything on the aisle.

Search this Thread