Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Enterprise rentals disappeared in EC rental history?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2019, 5:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Gold, AA Plat, Volare Premier, VS Silver, National Emerald Elite, Hertz President Circle

I do not rent often but I distinctively remember a couple of Enterprise rentals of a couple of months ago on my emerald profile. They seem to have gone. Also I see no way of retro-claiming to try and bring them back.

Does anyone know what this might be?
Old Oct 24, 2019, 12:03 am

Programs: National Executive, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Visitor
Originally Posted by wobbly wings
I do not rent often but I distinctively remember a couple of Enterprise rentals of a couple of months ago on my emerald profile. They seem to have gone. Also I see no way of retro-claiming to try and bring them back.

Does anyone know what this might be?
Same has happened to me. It may not count for EC Credit and/or it may not count toward EC Status. I had one that gave me EC Credit toward free rental and even gave me One Two Free Credit for neighborhood rental but did not give me EC Status. If you go to Enterprise.com and bottom left area of page find the receipt look-up option. It should show up there at least for a US-based rental... make sure you don't log in. If you log in, it won't show up.

Something really weird with National rentals on Enterprise system...
Old Oct 24, 2019, 2:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Gold, AA Plat, Volare Premier, VS Silver, National Emerald Elite, Hertz President Circle
I also remember mine gave EC credit towards free rentals. I believe 1-2-3 too. Is this a glitch or has there been a change and Enterprise rentals no longer count?
Old Oct 24, 2019, 9:08 am
Company Representative - National Car Rental

We'd like to help you out and take a look at your Emerald Club account for you. Please email [email protected] with your contact information,your Emerald Club account ID, the reservation or rental agreement number in question and any other details so we can research this promptly. Our Customer Care team is always available to help as well. You can reach out at 1-800-468-3334. Thank you. – Carol H.
wobbly wings likes this.
Old Oct 25, 2019, 2:08 am

Well, that was out of the blue...
Old Nov 4, 2019, 11:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NationalCares
We'd like to help you out and take a look at your Emerald Club account for you. Please email [email protected] with your contact information,your Emerald Club account ID, the reservation or rental agreement number in question and any other details so we can research this promptly. Our Customer Care team is always available to help as well. You can reach out at 1-800-468-3334. Thank you. – Carol H.
I emailed the EC as instructed but no answer after several days. Anyone had better luck? Do people get responses after emailing in?
Old Nov 13, 2019, 1:32 pm
Company Representative - National Car Rental

wobbly wings, it may take several full business days to receive a response from our customer service email team. Have you been helped? If you still need assistance with a review of your Emerald Club rentals please use this link or write to us at [email protected]. Thank you! - Carol H. http://bit.ly/ZtMetB
Old Nov 15, 2019, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NationalCares
wobbly wings, it may take several full business days to receive a response from our customer service email team. Have you been helped? If you still need assistance with a review of your Emerald Club rentals please use this link or write to us at [email protected]. Thank you! - Carol H. http://bit.ly/ZtMetB
It's now three weeks but have not received the missing credit yet for the rentals that disappeared completely from the history.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.