Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Crediting Rentals with Enterprise to your National account?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2019, 8:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: $9 Fare Club

Anyone able to offer some insight into this? I've had a search and turned up nothing concrete.

Essentially do I add my National account # to an Enterprise reservation and the National program rules apply? (i.e. 1-4 days = 1 credit towards a free rental day)

Have to do some work rentals and have to use Enterprise but would rather put the earnings towards National for obvious reasons (snapshot, last rental w/National was a Caddy XTS with 3 miles on the clock, my last rental w/Enterprise was a hatchback Fiesta with 35k on the clock).
Old May 17, 2019, 12:12 pm

Programs: UA Gold; AA Dirt; HH Diamond; National Emerald; CONTROL SecretAgent Platinum; KAOS EvilFlyer Gold
Originally Posted by ChurnieEls
Anyone able to offer some insight into this? I've had a search and turned up nothing concrete.

Essentially do I add my National account # to an Enterprise reservation and the National program rules apply? (i.e. 1-4 days = 1 credit towards a free rental day)

Have to do some work rentals and have to use Enterprise but would rather put the earnings towards National for obvious reasons (snapshot, last rental w/National was a Caddy XTS with 3 miles on the clock, my last rental w/Enterprise was a hatchback Fiesta with 35k on the clock).

Yes.

I have both an Enterprise Plus and Emerald Club number and always use my EC number for all rentals.

You can make a reservation via the Enterprise website, when it gets to stage where you enter your personal information, there is an option to log in to either your Enterprise Plus or Emerald Club account.

When I go to pick up the car, I explicitly confirm (by stating the actual number) with the agent that my Emerald Club number is being used for the rental, and not my Enterprise Plus number. If the wrong one is used, there's no way to correct it after the rental, apparently.
(I wish there was a way to completely cancel my Enterprise number to avoid this!)
Old May 17, 2019, 2:46 pm

Programs: National Exec, HA Pualani Gold
If you go to the Enterprise website, in the upper right corner there is a "sign in / join" link. If you click on it and select "Add Emerald Club," you can use your National credentials to sign in.

That's what I do and I've received rental credits on the National side.
m907 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.