Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Contact Information

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2019, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant
Contact Information

Anybody have success in locating a current National customer service email, chat mail, or missing points form? Or even a US based customer service phone line?

Minor issue with points not posting and not worth the time I've already spent picking through the website about it, but. . . . Going through the two layers of phone tree I ended up with an agent with bad English skills who could not be comprehended. Quite sure I got dumped into an outsourced call center on the other side of the world. Which might be OK if you could understand them.
Old May 13, 2019, 8:44 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Call the Emerald Support line during EST business hours. They are US-based and most on here will report positive interactions with them.
Old May 13, 2019, 7:21 pm

Programs: AA,HH Gold,SPG Plat,Natl Elite,Hertz Pres Cir
Here you go

https://nationalcar.custhelp.com/app/ask

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.