Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Availability of suvs using Executive Elite

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2019, 7:12 am
Original Poster

I am planning renting a car at the Denver airport for a ski trip. I have never actually used my ECEE status to rent a car before and I was wondering if any of yall had experience being able to get the type of car you want by just relying on the "pick anything in the aisle" tactic of the EE level status.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 7:46 am

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=832264
jmasliah and SoroSuub1 like this.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 7:55 am
Original Poster

Thanks mate
Old Mar 5, 2019, 7:30 pm

Programs: WN A list, UA Gold, AA Gold, Marriott LT Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hilton Diamond
You should have no trouble getting an SUV from the Executive aisle.
jmasliah and Auto Enthusiast like this.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 5:47 am
Original Poster

Thank you
Old Mar 6, 2019, 9:31 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by Putnik
You should have no trouble getting an SUV from the Executive aisle.
During ski season at Denver? OP should definitely should not count on that being available on the Aisle, whatever his/her status is. If he/she needs an SUV, he/she should reserve one.

As a general point, EE does not really entitle you to anything. I'm also not sure what is meant by "pick anything in the aisle tactic." If you're EE, you can select from the EA or ES, or pay a (reduced) upcharge for PS. This is not that complicated nor is that really a "tactic." That's just how the rules work.
ginmqi, Auto Enthusiast and m907 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.