National Status reset on 2/28?

Old Mar 4, 2019, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

National Status reset on 2/28?

Noticed on my online profile that I've dropped back to regular Emerald Club status recently. I had just gotten in on the Exec Elite Amex promotion recently (was Executive thanks to Ritz card before that).

Is this a system lag or do I need to reset the status somehow?
Old Mar 5, 2019, 1:05 am

I'm pretty sure status matches are valid for the rest of the calendar year plus 14 months, so February 28 is the reset date if you did not qualify to maintain your status.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 1:46 pm

Programs: National Executive Elite, IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Gold, SW A List, Marriott Gold
I was Exec Elite in 2018 and then applied the AMEX exec elite promo thing last year hoping to retain Exec Elite but alas I dropped down to just Exec at the end of Feb. So I think they are just giving people Exec for that Amex contract ID. Probably because so many people registered for it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.