Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Locations with "Non-Standard" Emerald Club Practices & Inconsistent Customer Service

Locations with "Non-Standard" Emerald Club Practices & Inconsistent Customer Service

Old Feb 11, 2019, 4:56 am

Originally Posted by NCLSEA123
You can also do one contract SAV-DAB, then DAB-SAV.
So mine was DAB-SAV, and then SAV-NYC ; so r u saying that should've worked for second credit?
Old Feb 11, 2019, 7:12 am

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
So mine was DAB-SAV, and then SAV-NYC ; so r u saying that should've worked for second credit?
Yes because pick up locations are different.
SinglePapa2 likes this.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 7:26 am

Originally Posted by kxc262
So can I ask for 1 credit (I'm short for a free day) for SAV-NYC, even though I used 1-2-F coupon to pay for that rental and was only charged taxes?
Old Feb 11, 2019, 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
Except 2. was a wrong guess; National manager walked over from the terminal, and was able to punch me out before opening time. He then left to Alamo, and I noticed some errors in agreement. But again, she wouldn't know/want to deal with it.

I think this may have to do with (what NCLSEA123 mentioned in Enterprise thread: that) a one-way gets processed in ECARS. So she might not have been proficient. I also received 0 credit, and it's been a month since I'd returned at my neighborhood's
The manager may have all-hours access.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by m907
The manager may have all-hours access.
Maybe. But when I needed correction, it was officially open already - and she still wouldn't look at it, had me wait for the manager to return!

p.s. still not sure whether I have a case to get 1 credit
Old Feb 12, 2019, 9:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kxc262
I would. It’s always worked this way in the past but it might be a loophole they closed. I definitely miss the days of earning credit on rentals with only free days.
SinglePapa2 and Joonydell like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.