Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

"Your reservation is not eligible for Emerald Checkout"

Old Oct 28, 18, 12:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA scum/0.699MM, WN ALP/CP, Hyatt Diamond, MR/SPG Gold,Hertz PC, National EE, Carlson Silver

Have a reservation starting Monday evening and in the app it says the reservation isn't eligible for Emerald Checkout. There is also a note that says Emerald Checkout opens at 5:30am which of course doesn't matter since I'm arriving at 7:30pm

I thought maybe I was too late (though that doesn't make sense) and changed to an earlier arrival and it changed nothing. Then thought there was just something wrong with the reservation, so I cancelled and rebooked. No change

Anyone else seeing this on their reservations? Normally I wouldn't care, but I'm using Emerald Checkout to get some extra 12F points
Old Oct 28, 18, 4:37 am
Company Representative - Autoslash

Maybe the credit card or driver's license on your profile is expired?
Old Oct 28, 18, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA scum/0.699MM, WN ALP/CP, Hyatt Diamond, MR/SPG Gold,Hertz PC, National EE, Carlson Silver
Negative. CC good until 2021 and DL good until 2020. Used Emerald Checkout just this past week at the same facility as well. Good thoughts though.
Old Oct 28, 18, 9:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Call and ask?
Old Oct 28, 18, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist View Post
Call and ask?
Yeah, that's the next step. Was trying to see if it was systemic and affecting everyone or not.
Old Oct 29, 18, 4:44 pm

I have had the following reasons for Emerald Check Out not being available:
1. Additional Driver Added to Reservation
2. Credit Card Expired or About to Expire
3. Driver License Expired or About to Expire
4. Emerald Check Out Closed (Usually middle of the night)
5. Change in Day (Arrived at 11:58 pm and the cannot use Emerald Check out starting at midnight)
6. Confirmation Email Says Counter Service
Old Oct 29, 18, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

Well interestingly the message disappeared on its own once I got to the day of the reservation. Seems like the message was more or less indicating that I wasn't yet to my arrival date so I want eligible yet. Seems a bit weird though. Of course after all this, the car I ended up getting didn't have a QR code so I could use Emerald Checkout anyways

Search this Thread
Search Engine: