Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2018 Audi Q7 Premium Plus

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2018, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
2018 Audi Q7 Premium Plus

I had the pleasure of renting a Q7 back in December earlier this year. Picked it up at ONT using 7 free days on a luxury reservation. With the holidays, ONT had nothing on the lot so I was given the pick of a QX60 or a Q7.

Picked this car up with 200 miles and drove about 4000 over 2 weeks. This car is classified as a WFAR.

Pros
- comfortable suspension and ride. It handled the rough roads of California very well. I found the seats to be very comfortable as well too for long distance drives.
- Quiet ride. There is little road noise, even at fast highway speeds.
- Well equipped - Has BLIS, heat seats, pano sunroof, power passenger seat, navigation, hill descent control, rear cross traffic alert.
- Good MPG - I believe I was averaging 22-25 mixed for the most part, which is impressive for such as large SUV.

Cons
- Small trunk - Not a lot of space, but I'd say pretty comparable to Tahoe trunk. Didn't try the third row seating, but it looked small.

Overall, I really enjoyed this rental. One of the best cars in the fleet in my opinion given its features and MPG. If given the choice between luxury SUVs, I would go for this as there is little body roll when turning and better MPG performance. I wish that I got to try the virtual cockpit but that only comes on the Prestige trim.

Gammur likes this.
Old Jun 24, 2018, 6:21 pm

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
Thanks for sharing this ride report. Keeping my fingers crossed SNA will get me the Q7 on my Lux SUV res next month.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.