Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

What is the best way to contact National about an incorrect bill?

Old May 21, 2018, 6:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum, Delta Silver, National EE, Hertz PC

What is the best way to contact National about an incorrect bill? I had a rental at IND over the weekend using free days that was supposed to be $14 that when I got the email invoice ended up being $170. I have the confirmation email that states $14. What is the best email or phone number to get this addressed?
Old May 21, 2018, 6:58 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Email is usually the easiest. Use this form for assistance.
Old May 21, 2018, 7:21 am
Original Poster

Thanks! I'll post to let everyone know how it goes!
Old May 21, 2018, 8:01 am

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Call them - honestly its a lot faster than email.
Billed for refueling once - called then and it was refunded. Took about 10 mins.
Old May 21, 2018, 8:25 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Try a call. If there is no appreciable hold time and the agent can deal with it quickly, you invested 5 minutes. If the hold times are long or this appears to be turning into a marathon session, just hang up (politely if the agent is on with you) and use the webform.
Old May 21, 2018, 10:46 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro, National Exec Elite, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
Call the customer service line between 8 and 5 EDT -- I've had the best luck doing that, most recently about a month ago. National's central customer service is its weakest link, especially on weekends, and there is a significant variance in the skillsets and initiative among their CSR's The e-mail form doesn't generally result in a substantive response for at least a couple of days
Old May 23, 2018, 9:26 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
Email is usually the easiest. Use this form for assistance.
I used this method and got great customer service and a quick resolution. Thanks AutoSlash!
AutoSlash likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.