Using One Two Free Days

Old Dec 22, 17, 4:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM | Marriott LTT | National Car EE
Using One Two Free Days

I have multiple OTF days and would like to apply multiple coupons to a single booking. Is there a way to do this online or do you have to call it in. From clicking around on the OTF portal under the "My Activity" page, I'm only seeing functionality to use 1 coupon at a time..

Thank you!
Old Dec 22, 17, 7:27 pm

Originally Posted by eleeut View Post
I have multiple OTF days and would like to apply multiple coupons to a single booking. Is there a way to do this online or do you have to call it in. From clicking around on the OTF portal under the "My Activity" page, I'm only seeing functionality to use 1 coupon at a time..

Thank you!
IIRC you can used up to *3* (Three) OTF coupons for a rental lasting three days or longer. When making a reservation online there are three spaces for "coupons". You enter the OTF codes in those spaces.
Old Dec 22, 17, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM | Marriott LTT | National Car EE
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
IIRC you can used up to *3* (Three) OTF coupons for a rental lasting three days or longer. When making a reservation online there are three spaces for "coupons". You enter the OTF codes in those spaces.
ahhhh. i was looking right through the Coupon Code fields. for anyone else trying to figure this out, when you click to redeem an OTF coupon, it will bring you to a reservation page and you will find these fields (3 of them) to enter the coupon codes. It is under Special Rates & Contracts...

Search this Thread
Search Engine: