Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

why is it impossible to get a location's phone number?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

why is it impossible to get a location's phone number?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2017, 1:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nd2010
Get the number for the Enterprise desk. Then ask them to forward you to National. Oftentimes they even share the same desk.
It depends on location. Sometimes it is Alamo and National. And Enterprise is alone.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 11:43 pm

Originally Posted by s0ssos
It depends on location. Sometimes it is Alamo and National. And Enterprise is alone.
Some non airport locations have all 3 brands sharing the same desk and fleet
Old Oct 13, 2017, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I remember needing to call FLL a few years ago for some reason while I was out with a rental, and while I was able to get the number, nobody ever answered it.
Old Oct 21, 2017, 8:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by ijgordon
I remember needing to call FLL a few years ago for some reason while I was out with a rental, and while I was able to get the number, nobody ever answered it.
Maybe that's why they don't make it easy to find the numbers.
Old Nov 19, 2017, 6:16 am

Follow-up:

Checked NYC listings (Yelp) and National has scrubbed location telephone numbers; everything now goes to the *855* telephone number.

Happily have the direct numbers for my two favorite locations in my file so am taken care of at least for local rentals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.