Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Executive Membership With Chase sapphire

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2018, 12:10 pm

Programs: DL Kettle| HH Pot
Originally Posted by viperbrown
no one has been able to tell why my National status dropped off. the reps at National are so bad. they kept harping that you need 12 rentals to get back Executive status, because it's treated like a status match. they did say contract ID has nothing to do with it.

As a last resort, I simply used the National Executuve enrolment link on the Chase Sapphire website and voila - got back Executive status.

moral of story - getting National status through Chase is perpetual as long as you hold the card. no one at Chase or National can get you this status over the phone. you are forced to use the Chase website link in case anything goes wrong.
I think I had to do this in the past for the Executive status through AMEX Platinum. It was an annual thing, i think.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 9:35 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, National Executive, Alaska MVP
I just lost my executive status but also have a CSR, never used it since I've rent enough to get status, I don't know what happened this round.

Anyways, anyone know how to use the CSR enrollment using existing account?
Old Mar 14, 2018, 10:51 pm

Originally Posted by dannieboiz
I just lost my executive status but also have a CSR, never used it since I've rent enough to get status, I don't know what happened this round.

Anyways, anyone know how to use the CSR enrollment using existing account?
Click the same link from your chase benefits and select that you already have an account.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 7:48 am

Programs: WN A+, AS MVP75K, Marriott Platinum, National EE
Originally Posted by Force951
Click the same link from your chase benefits and select that you already have an account.
I have tried that and it did not work.

Edit: Not sure why it didn't work the first two times, but just tried and voila, EC status!

Last edited by dabeags; Mar 20, 2018 at 7:53 am Reason: Worked!
Old Jul 28, 2018, 11:29 am

I'm having some difficulty with this...I clicked the link, and my profile says EC Executive, but whenever I go to book something, it doesn't seem to recognize Executive status, and won't offer me Executive Selection. Is there a trick to this?
Old Jul 30, 2018, 7:51 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Buster
I'm having some difficulty with this...I clicked the link, and my profile says EC Executive, but whenever I go to book something, it doesn't seem to recognize Executive status, and won't offer me Executive Selection. Is there a trick to this?
What do you mean by Executive Selection? If you reserve the emerald aisle, you can walk down the executive aisle instead.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by mroseman13
What do you mean by Executive Selection? If you reserve the emerald aisle, you can walk down the executive aisle instead.
When I was executive through rental history, not Chase Sapphire, the reservation would say "executive selection." Now it either says "emerald aisle" or counter with no indication that I can just go to the executive aisle.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 9:42 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, AA Plat, HHonors Diamond, National Executive
Originally Posted by Force951
I just recently got downgraded to regular emerald club. I’ve tried a few times going through the original csr link but still doesn’t show me as exec. Anyone else having this issue?
Joonydell likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2019, 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by seatownflyer

I just recently got downgraded to regular emerald club. I’ve tried a few times going through the original csr link but still doesn’t show me as exec. Anyone else having this issue?
Im having same issue. The link through CSR to NationalCar.com seems broken. Getting a "Page Not Found"
Old Mar 22, 2019, 2:14 pm

I can get the link to work. After logging into your account, it acts like it will update to the infinite account. But you still have EC emerald club.

If you sign up for a new account, it doesn't work either because it references your old account.

However, if you fat finger your driver's license, it makes a new account with executive status. You lose your existing rental credits, though...
Old Apr 1, 2019, 12:53 am

Programs: DL Diamond, AA Plat, HHonors Diamond, National Executive
Originally Posted by Jchaps31
I can get the link to work. After logging into your account, it acts like it will update to the infinite account. But you still have EC emerald club.

If you sign up for a new account, it doesn't work either because it references your old account.

However, if you fat finger your driver's license, it makes a new account with executive status. You lose your existing rental credits, though...
Yup, I’m still having the same issue. Still showing up as regular emerald club? Anyone have any updates?
Old May 18, 2019, 8:34 am

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AA EXP, HH Diamond, MR Gold, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by AbeA
Im having same issue. The link through CSR to NationalCar.com seems broken. Getting a "Page Not Found"
Has this been broken for two months? I just tried using the link through CSR and also got a Page Not Found error.
Old May 26, 2019, 10:20 am

This link worked for me;
legacy.nationalcar.com/en_US/car-rental/loyalty/corporate-Enrollment.html/keyWord=VISAINF.html?locale=en_US
Old Sep 19, 2019, 12:37 pm

Bump, anyone have success fixing this?
Old Sep 26, 2019, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by Jchaps31

To be clear, you would lose everything right? Because it's a brand new account?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.