Ranger for 19.99/day

Old Oct 18, 1999, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Ranger for 19.99/day

Just saw this ad in Sunday's paper: Book a Ranger pickup with locking trunk for $19.99/day (excludes Atlanta and NYC Metro areas), unlimited miles, Saturday night stay required. Request rate code LE. must book by phone or internet within 7 days of ad's publication.
Old Oct 20, 1999, 9:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I called and they don't know anything about this. They thought it was for Alamo, but Alamo doesn't rent Rangers. Code LE means nothing to Alamo. Can you give more info? What paper?
Old Oct 20, 1999, 8:58 pm
Original Poster

I am so sorry - this post was meant for Budget car rental. I made a BIG mistake and posted it in the wrong place. I reposted it in Budget. You can easily find this deal with Budget at their website. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience I have caused. (I tried deleting the post initially but did not have the access to do so.)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.