Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2015 entertainment book coupon codes

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2015, 12:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum Hyatt Diamond Hilton Gold SPG Gold National Executive Avis Preferred Hertz Gold
2015 entertainment book coupon codes

Does anyone have electronic coupon codes for 2015? Thanks
Old Oct 13, 2015, 5:50 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
We don't post those here any longer.

The entertainment book is only $10. Use the coupon once and you've paid for the book.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 6:12 am

Does the 99cent for a month promo for online only give you access to those codes?
Old Oct 13, 2015, 6:56 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
No idea. I paid $10 for mine and have full online access and got a paper book.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 8:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum Hyatt Diamond Hilton Gold SPG Gold National Executive Avis Preferred Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by dwbf11

The entertainment book is only $10. Use the coupon once and you've paid for the book.
Sorry I didn't realize that these were no longer posted here. Thanks very much and best of luck to all.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 10:15 am

Programs: National EE

Where did you buy it for $10? The price on their website is $35 for US edition and $40 for Canadian edition.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 5:35 pm

Originally Posted by matrixca7
Where did you buy it for $10? The price on their website is $35 for US edition and $40 for Canadian edition.
That's the 2016 Entertainment books your seeing. I believed they have now discontinued selling the 2015 books since the new ones came out. They were down to $8-10 in July. Your best bet now is probably to pick up one on Ebay.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 7:53 pm

Programs: Marriott LTG, HHonors Diamond, Nat'l Exec
I know we can't post the codes, but it'd be nice to know what coupons the book includes.
Old Oct 14, 2015, 7:20 am

A list of the coupons, without codes, can be found here: http://www.neotravel.com/deals/national-coupons.php
Old Oct 14, 2015, 11:38 pm

Does anyone know if the entertainment book coupons work with Hawaii locations? Each time I enter the codes, they all state they don't work with the specific location I'm searching. However, I am combining the coupon codes with a Chrysler discount code (I get free credit for leasing a Fiat 500e)
Old Oct 15, 2015, 4:02 am

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Marriott Plat Prem., Hilton Gold, National Exec Elite.
I just use BJ Coupon Codes - they have $30 off per week, and usually free weekend day (though not at the moment).

http://travel.bjs.com/car-rentals/

For free weekend day, just google National Free Weekend day and in this case go here:

https://www.nationalcar.com/en_US/ca...e-weekend.html

what more do you need?
Old Oct 15, 2015, 5:10 am

Originally Posted by stupenal
Does anyone know if the entertainment book coupons work with Hawaii locations? Each time I enter the codes, they all state they don't work with the specific location I'm searching. However, I am combining the coupon codes with a Chrysler discount code (I get free credit for leasing a Fiat 500e)
I can confirm that the Entertainment book coupons have worked fine with my rentals at HNL earlier this year & at KOA last year, stacking with my corporate discount. I suspect that your Chrysler discount may prohibit stacking.
Old Oct 18, 2015, 12:52 pm

Bought ORL and NYC books at $4 each when they were on sale early 2015. Not a huge loss lol. Not sure I'd fall for it again in 2016; despite going out daily in NYC, and driving to every school break in Orlando (Xmas, President's and Spring Break), can't remember using any coupon
Old Oct 20, 2015, 9:53 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Titanium, UA Silver
Originally Posted by stupenal
I use the Entertainment coupons about three times a year in Hawaii with just my emerald club code. My last few trips, however, I have gotten a prompt that that are not valid - I was attributing it to the new website - so I have not used.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.