Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Email: "ONE TWO FREE preregistration is open now"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2015, 12:15 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: m907
- No 1-2-F credit for options on 1-day rental (SXM, etc)
- If applying 1-2-F coupons for a rental, as least one day must be paid in order for a National credit to be gained; but at least two- to get any 1-2-F points for anything associated with that rental!
- On longer rentals , 300 points are earned every 4 days

2018-2019: August 23, 2018 through February 28, 2019 - coupons valid until June 13, 2019

2017-2018: August 24, 2017 through February 28 2018, with 12F coupons valid until June 15 2018

2016-2017: August 25, 2016 through February 28 2017

2015-2016: August 2015 through end January 2016, with 12F coupons valid until June 15th 2016
Print Wikipost

Email: "ONE TWO FREE preregistration is open now"

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2018, 12:03 pm

I was hoping they'd allow a rollover of points from the last 12F promo like they did last time, but it appears that isn't the case.

I confirmed with National that points earned with the promotion last year will not roll over to this year.
Old Aug 25, 2018, 12:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast
I was hoping they'd allow a rollover of points from the last 12F promo like they did last time, but it appears that isn't the case.

I confirmed with National that points earned with the promotion last year will not roll over to this year.
My points rolled over...I received a pre-register link a few months ago talking about rollover, and now it reflects the "rollover bonus" was claimed as a result thereof.

525 points reflecting in my account as of today.

I guess it was targeted.

This is my 3rd or 4th year of participating in the promo, last year I was not very active in renting w/ National during the promo period. Previous years I earned anywhere from 2-7 free days.
chrisny2 likes this.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 10:05 pm

Originally Posted by Closingracer
the only benefits for booking on enterprise through your national account is you get credits for free says through it and bonus credits for a neighborhood rental with enterprise with this promo. Otherwise you follow the rules enterprise has in terms of upgrades and car choice.
You can do that on enterprise anyway, with logging in to your National account.

Anybody know about the locations that are "serviced" by Enterprise, though everything else is run by National (on their website), whether that counts for 12free?
Old Aug 30, 2018, 9:24 am

I'm planning to instantly book&drive on free day coupon. Can someone confirm this year's gap (in hours) between the precise hour your qualifying rental ended vs. the precise hour your points (and free day) got posted, please!

I'm planning to return qualifying rental Sat 5pm, and need the points (and free day) to post by Sun afternoon. Will I be able to rent free at that time? (I know what promo says about wait-times; but last year I was able to do so - as free coupon was posting 1-2pm next day; not sure if weekend makes difference?)
Old Aug 30, 2018, 8:09 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite
Have an embarrassing question: Having never actually gotten a free day from One Two Free before but finally have one this year, does redeeming a "coupon" for a free day as described on the One Two Free site just send it over to your National account?
Old Aug 30, 2018, 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by msp3
Have an embarrassing question: Having never actually gotten a free day from One Two Free before but finally have one this year, does redeeming a "coupon" for a free day as described on the One Two Free site just send it over to your National account?
I can give my experience last year.

I have two separate "accounts" or logins, one for the 1-2-FREE and one for the main national website. Once i get a free day from the 1-2 promo, I see a coupon code pop up on that website, which then I simply copy and past onto the national website when I reserve a car you can enter that coupon code which will apply the free day. There may be other/easier ways to redeem it and others with more experience/knowledge may also chime in. But this has been my experience.

Since I also have a recurring monthly rental, I accrue "normal" reward days which shows up directly in my main national account.
msp3 likes this.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 11:24 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by msp3
They are separate coupons completely different than earned free rental days. The two cannot be combined to make extended rentals.
Old Aug 31, 2018, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by mroseman13
They are separate coupons completely different than earned free rental days. The two cannot be combined to make extended rentals.
Though I have had excellent luck with back-to-back reservations where I covered one part with regular free days and the other with one-two-free coupons and was allowed to keep the same car. Around Memorial day this year, I even had a 5 day one way reservation from Detroit to Syracuse with free days, and a 3 day one way from Syracuse back to Detroit on the 1-2-Free coupons, and was allowed to keep the same car.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 1:10 pm

I don't see an option on this year's dashboard to refer a friend. Has it been discontinued?
Old Sep 6, 2018, 8:07 pm

There is a 200 bonus point opportunity for renting at a local Enterprise location. Does anyone know if you also get the regular 300 points from this?
Old Sep 7, 2018, 4:58 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA *S, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Exp, IHG Plat, National EE, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by m907
There is a 200 bonus point opportunity for renting at a local Enterprise location. Does anyone know if you also get the regular 300 points from this?
Based on experience in previous years, no, this would only credit the 200 points.
m907 likes this.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 2:42 pm

I completed a rental several days ago and only got the 300 SiriusXM points, nothing for the actual rental nor mobile phone booking. After wasting 20 minutes on the phone with a clueless CS rep, I PM'd the Twitter handle and will hope it can get resolved there. Just a warning to look out for the points actually posting.
Old Sep 8, 2018, 9:44 am

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
I'm planning to instantly book&drive on free day coupon. Can someone confirm this year's gap (in hours) between the precise hour your qualifying rental ended vs. the precise hour your points (and free day) got posted, please!

I'm planning to return qualifying rental Sat 5pm, and need the points (and free day) to post by Sun afternoon. Will I be able to rent free at that time? (I know what promo says about wait-times; but last year I was able to do so - as free coupon was posting 1-2pm next day; not sure if weekend makes difference?)
Data point - returned car about 2:00pm on a Friday. As of 7pm Friday, no points or coupon yet. As of ~8am Saturday, no points or coupon. Checked again at about 8:40am and the points were there as well as the coupon. All times are PDT
Old Sep 8, 2018, 9:47 am

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by mroseman13
I completed a rental several days ago and only got the 300 SiriusXM points, nothing for the actual rental nor mobile phone booking. After wasting 20 minutes on the phone with a clueless CS rep, I PM'd the Twitter handle and will hope it can get resolved there. Just a warning to look out for the points actually posting.
Was the rental at least 2 days long?
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by jasonvr
Was the rental at least 2 days long?
Good call. It was only one day and the Twitter rep let me know that. Curious that the SiriusXM credit still posted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.