Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at SRQ

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2013, 7:45 am
Original Poster

Cars at SRQ

Have a wedding in June and wondering what they have. There is nothing on SRQ when I did a search. I may try to upgrade to a convertible if they have anything decent aka not a 200.

Thanks,
Nick
Old Mar 8, 2013, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Oh c'mon nobody? Geez
Old Mar 8, 2013, 9:32 am

Programs: I fly for free.
I used to drop off to this location quite a lot until about last summer. Ive been back once 2 months ago and the cars are usually a mix of what gets rented out of MCO/TPA/RSW and gets dropped there. I've seen Mustangs, Volvos and Infinitis there 2 months ago.
Old Mar 8, 2013, 9:46 am
Original Poster

Gracias
Old Jul 8, 2013, 11:32 am

Programs: Hertz PC,National EE,Hilton Diamond,Marriott Titanium, AS Gold 75K, DL Platinum
Anyone been there recently?
Old Aug 7, 2013, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Great location as the customer service is superb. It was my first rental as an Emerald Club member and they went above and beyond. Ended up having more people and more luggage (flew in for a destination wedding). Had a reservation for a midsize ended up with a nice Chevy SUV with third row seating. Best part is you walk to the rental car counter from the luggage carousel (20 steps) then another 20 steps outside to your car!
Old May 11, 2015, 12:22 pm

Picked up today in SRQ. On my full size res as exec I was offered a choice of

Passat
Sonata
Rav 4
Compass
Explorer
Pathfinder (taken)
Old Jun 4, 2015, 9:03 am

Picked up today on a Pcar res. Was offered a choice of a base 300. Sirius not working and of course no nav.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 8:30 am

I think I'm the only person who ever rents at SRQ.

Anyway today on my full size res I was offered:

Nissan Altima
Ford Fusion
Dodge Journey (taken because of luggage and hating every second of it)
Old Sep 2, 2015, 4:02 pm

Pcar res today. Got a 2016 MKZ.
Old Oct 12, 2015, 12:10 pm

Got a brand spankin' new 2016 Navigator L today on a minivan reservation. Woot.
SoroSuub1 likes this.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 9:09 am

Programs: * A
any updates for the location? TIA
Old Jan 13, 2019, 8:59 pm

Programs: AA PLT
Didn't realize there was an SRQ thread, otherwise I would've paid attention when I was through a few weeks ago. Will keep an eye out when I'm back.
ginmqi likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 8:05 pm

Programs: WN A-List, AA EXP, Hyatt Top Tier (definitely NOT a Globalist), National Exec Elite
I am here multiple times a month as a local renter, often picking up and dropping one ways. There is no aisle, though the new car staging area that was built last year is a major improvement. I am known to the management and they usually let me take whatever I want with the exception of Luxury and above. I have one-wayed a ton of Luxury cars here from other locations but they disappear never to be offered back to me.

All in all, no complaints, friendly people, status is recognized, easy to work with, easy in easy out. Let me know if anyone has questions.
Old Dec 27, 2022, 9:09 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, AA Gold, National Executive
Sharing a very positive rental experience at SRQ in the event it's helpful to anyone. Picked up Friday 12/23 on a LCAR reservation, and was given choice of a brand new (300 miles!) BMW 330i, a Lexus RX (39k miles) or a basically new (1,300 miles) Cadillac XT6. Took the Cadillac and was very pleased with it.

The gentleman working the counter was extremely welcoming, efficient and helpful. High marks for National at SRQ!
joepa26 and Auto Enthusiast like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.