Community
Wiki Posts
Search

I had this awesome dream last night...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2012, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

I had this awesome dream last night...

...that National was renting the 2013 Dodge Viper and the manager gave me a call to see if I wanted it for the mid-size rate. In my rush to post my discovery onto Flyertalk, I woke up.

This dream begs the question as to whether National will be offering higher end vehicles since Hertz is offering the Porsche Panamera in some cities? Or will National prefer to keep the exotic car business separately as part of Enterprise as they are doing now?
Old Dec 10, 2012, 12:11 am

Originally Posted by drzoidberg
...that National was renting the 2013 Dodge Viper and the manager gave me a call to see if I wanted it for the mid-size rate. In my rush to post my discovery onto Flyertalk, I woke up.

This dream begs the question as to whether National will be offering higher end vehicles since Hertz is offering the Porsche Panamera in some cities? Or will National prefer to keep the exotic car business separately as part of Enterprise as they are doing now?
Short memory flash http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/natio...rs-las-19.html
Boy what are you thinking during the day!!
Old Dec 10, 2012, 1:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fyaric
Short memory flash http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/natio...rs-las-19.html
Boy what are you thinking during the day!!
Oh good point, although that might be because it's Las Vegas. I hope those Mercedes Roadsters become more mainstream!
Old Dec 10, 2012, 3:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
That's an awesome dream

I had a dream once that I had a Grand Marquis with 63k miles and a dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree and I was trying to drive it back to Hertz when I woke up.

-J.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 7:48 am

I had a dream too. I was pissed at the Mercury Grand Marquis I was given. Then I find myself in the passenger seat and I was being driven by Jesus. Then we got high.
And I don't remember the rest.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 9:06 am
Original Poster

lol, awesome dreams all around!
Old Dec 10, 2012, 1:33 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Priority Club, National Exec Elite, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis First, Thrifty Bluechip
And y'all called me crazy when I had Emerald Aisle dreams...well who's laughing now?!?

And the only one I can remember off-hand was that I got a Trailblazer SS off the Emerald Aisle and it was somewhere in Texas or so. I've had other EA dreams but there aren't any standout selections...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.