Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

new National neighborhood store in New Brunswick NJ

Old Sep 2, 2012, 8:13 am
Original Poster

Has anyone seen it yet?
Old Sep 2, 2012, 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast
Has anyone seen it yet?
That's interesting. There used to be an Iselin neighborhood location, but wholly converted to Enterprise. Surprised they would add a new neighborhood office.
Old Sep 2, 2012, 2:18 pm
Original Poster

When typing in EWR, the list now says Newark Airport, Iselin, Jersey City, New Brunswick. I think Iselin and Jersey City were former Enterprise stores that were strategically located to be converted into National neighborhood stores, in part to capture an urban market segment that would go to a competitor rather than travel further to the airport.
Old Sep 2, 2012, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast
When typing in EWR, the list now says Newark Airport, Iselin, Jersey City, New Brunswick. I think Iselin and Jersey City were former Enterprise stores that were strategically located to be converted into National neighborhood stores, in part to capture an urban market segment that would go to a competitor rather than travel further to the airport.
So they changed Iselin back to National? Fickle.
Old Sep 2, 2012, 3:30 pm

Programs: National EE, Hertz PC
Iselin & Jersey City are shared National/Alamo stores.
Old Sep 2, 2012, 5:11 pm
Original Poster

Interesting. This new one is not on Alamo's list.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.